Do Creature Suggestions Still Get Considered?

in General

Have you ever had a suggestion of yours get picked/adapted?




577 posts

     

pathogenia • 1 week ago

Hi all, as the title says, I actually love to draw and make silly ideas all the time. I would love to create some ideas the designers could use and make up some art for creature ideas that could be implemented here. (I understand this is with the caveat of those designs being interesting enough to be selected and developed into something new, of course, not everything can be actualized.)

I was wondering if there were any recent (within the last year) creature suggestions that had actually gotten adapted by the developers and what some of those might be. I know there's a Creature Suggestions forum, but since this isn't actually a post containing a suggestion figured I should post here instead.

Thanks!

(PS Edited to add this: thanks so much to the talented designers who drew all the art of this game. Your talent and time is incredibly appreciated)

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

@pathogenia
Yes, suggestions do still get considered! Though, not as often anymore it seems. I'll let someone else dig into what the recent ones have been. The selection of whose ideas get chosen seems mostly random or whichever will fit with a season or theme, save for some covert but obvious favoritism.

With that said, you should totally try your shot at suggesting some ideas! Especially if you love to draw and create things. I'd personally love to see, and the forums could benefit from some ideas from a new player! :-) Rather than the designs needing to be interesting enough, I think it's even more important to create something that feels almost totally new to the site (which in turn makes it interesting). There are lots of similar creatures, which is of course fine and is bound to happen with how many there are, so really fresh or unique ideas could definitely stand out. But be careful, if you do have a new and good enough idea, someone might rip it off in their own way and then theirs will get made instead for some reason.

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 1 week ago

@daisycat Thank you so much for the information!! This is really enlightening. I can completely understand trying to avoid repeat creatures, there are some ones on this site that do look kind of similar (lots of pink deer and cats for some reason haha).
I have an idea for an eyeball millipede kind of creature and some other really funky ones. Not for a holiday or anything, just to be silly and abstract. I will probably try posting them at some point; I'm not too worried about getting ripped off since I have confidence in my ideas and more importantly, the designers will probably redo elements anyways so if someone copied it it just means it's probably good enough hahaha!

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

@pathogenia
True, there'll definitely always be a lot of popular animals, like cats, dogs, dragons, etc. So it's understandable. I do want more bug creatures myself but I know that's a really polarizing thing, so I don't expect it too much. Your millipede design sound super neat! :-o Trying to recall millipede, centipede, or just myriapod creatures... Cetopia, Serpede, and kinda the baby Pixiee... Ophiledia little bit... might be forgetting some but we clearly need more. x)

786 posts

     

gngdia • 1 week ago

@pathogenia to answer your question about recent creature suggestions that were chosen, the most recent 5 ones were:
Disparu - available in the month of October 2025 (this one was a CC creature)
Karnakai - available in the month of November 2025
Yulethistle - available in the month of December 2025
Metakisu - available in the month of March 2026
Fuffer - available in the month of April 2026

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 1 week ago

@gngdia Cool thanks so much!!! It's awesome to know that creature suggestions have been considered rather recently!

Reply