Register
pathogenia • 1 week ago
Hey everyone, once again hopping in the General Forums. Is there a reason that there's no creature data in Asteroid or Thief Shop for what these creatures look like evolved? I would understand if it was a "X amount of users have to have fully evolved this" or "you have to fully evolve this" situation (for a personal catalogue, which I know this isn't) but it seems strange to me since the brand new monthlies always seem to have that data, and I'd think so many of the Thief Shop and Asteroid creatures have been around for a long time. For some examples, Hntyrrh and Jerob don't have them visible.Thanks!
myriadium • 1 week ago
i think the idea behind thief shop creatures and asteroid creatures not having their evo info/stages released is to show that they're like a super mysterious species that we don't know about, esp since the thief shops gimmick is that they come from a shady underground trading ring and the asteroid has...aliens lol. you can actually go into the image link of the creature and change it to view the mystery stages!