Register
jarsha • 3 days ago
I haven't spent any seeds, but the page showing my total says: 739 Seed Balance756 Total CollectedDoes this mean I only have the 739 seeds and not the 756? Or is it a slower count to catch up, like how the creature stats do? I'm curious if there's a reason for it, if it's a bug, or if I'm just misunderstanding how this works. It's my first Halloween Event (and I love it)I also haven't lost any seeds in the seed betting game, as I only did that game once and earned double seeds rather than losing any.
gngdia • 3 days ago
@jarsha Have you played Corn Maize, Ominous Doovoo or Pepita's Punchline? Those activities can take seeds from you. If you did, that's why the seed balance is different from total collected: you have 756 seeds in total but if you tried any of those games probably few of your seeds were taken 😃
@gngdia omg, I didn't realize the dang doovoo was stealing from me haha. I weirdly assumed it was just giving less seeds at times. Thank you for letting me know! That's the only one of those few that I've been playing, and I didn't notice in the description that it takes seeds sometimes.
@jarsha haha yeah, I avoid those 3 activities for this reason xD better safe than sorry (that my seeds were stolen) 😃