LF: Shround - Females -10/03

in Trading & Auctions

What is the Waxit?




367 posts

     

ravensong • 4 days ago

Hey! I probably won't reach my goal so I'm hoping to have a back up plan. Would someone be willing to purchase one on the following date, 10/03, if I am unable to reach my goal. I would know around 7 PM ECT time if I could reach this goal or not. In exchange, I can offer a mix of different prizes or creature(s) that equate to 3000 seeds. Found someone to help!

If you snag a female Shround on 10-03, feel free to let me know what you want for it.

Thanks!
Raven

Female
1,044 posts

     

myriadium • 3 days ago

I can probably get enough for a 3 Oct hollowkit if you can't make it. i'll take a collection of trick or treat bags that total up to 3k since i love opening lootboxes 😸

367 posts

     

ravensong • 2 days ago

*bump*

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 2 days ago

@ravensong

Got her (👻 🐕):

Trade #1086506

Would 50k EC be okay? (Let me know if that seems too high! I can definitely go lower.)

Reply