Closed

in Trading & Auctions

Female
3,713 posts

     

spiritkoi • 4 days ago

Thought I would post this in case anyone is interested! I usually save my seeds to buy everything on Halloween but since I have enough seeds now and I know some people like release dates, I wanted to say I'm willing to get a RD Hollowkit and hold on to it with the promise of trading it for one stolen on Halloween. I know I'm taking on that risk, but it is hard to get enough seeds in one day so I'm putting it out there. Obviously limited time offer for the rest of today ^^'

367 posts

     

ravensong • 4 days ago

Hey there! If you have enough seeds for a Hallowkit stolen on Oct 3, I can buy you a Hallowkit on Oct 31. It’s okay if you don’t want to take me up on the offer 😊

Female
3,713 posts

     

spiritkoi • 4 days ago

@ravensong Hi! I'm going to wait for the end of the day in case someone does want one stolen on the release date, but if not I'm totally willing to do that for you! ^^

Reply