Do SAR Center creatures retire?

in General

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 3 days ago

Title says it on the tin, I know previous asteroid creatures and even cave commons have retired before it seems. I was wondering if the SARC creatures retired. Hoping to get a Deena and unsure if they will become unavailable in the future as I am super loving their design! Thanks.

786 posts

     

gngdia • 3 days ago

@pathogenia Hi! No, there aren't any SARC creatures that have been retired as of now, and I doubt they will start retiring them anytime soon 😊. If you go in The Archives you'll see you can search species by where they were obtained from and, for example, if you search creatures obtained from Cash Shop all the creatures will show up, even those that were retired. But if you search those obtained from SARC you'll see everyone is still available and none was ever retired.

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 2 days ago

@gngdia Thanks!! This is fantastic news for me! I appreciate it!

Reply