How Was There A Easter Egg Hunt On Egg Cave...? O_O

in Help & Questions

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 18 April 2011 at 9:26 AM

I just don't see how it's possible... 😱 Anyone who was here during that time know anything about it & can explain? 😱

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 April 2011 at 9:28 AM

I could be wrong, but I think it was a bit like a plot, you just go around Ark finding Easter Eggs? Idk. But you could win Eyelymos and get Shaibuns in the cave and buy Onnies at the CSP... Wish I was there. T_T

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 18 April 2011 at 9:33 AM

Haha, same, I would've bought like 10 Onny's 😃

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 18 April 2011 at 9:47 AM

Haha I think there should be this Easter Egg Hunt with eggs that are very rare eggs and they are hidden arould the ark (like the cave, adoption center, etc) and who ever wants to join has to sign up on a forum. And who ever finds the most eggs by easter (or whatever date) gets to have a special easter basket full stuff (eggs/creatures/)

Female
17 posts

ickstick99 • 18 April 2011 at 10:40 AM

Yeah! I would love a Onny!! I'd buy tons and tons of them

Female
240 posts

plantparadise • 18 April 2011 at 7:38 PM

There were a bunch of them hidden all around the site, they were the ones with the ? in the center(when you dont have a featured) and you had to find them they were the size of the "P" in Post count 😋

I think you had to find all 20 and when you found them they would show you an egg, (like a yeep egg) and it would show you which ones you found 😋

It was kind of challenging

Female
494 posts

plookle • 18 April 2011 at 7:43 PM

Yeah, plantparadise is right. There were all these teeny tiny black eggs in random places all over the site. Like there would be one in the cave and one on the ark map etc. You had to find them all and then you got an Eyleymo. If anyone knows what the balrog plot was like, it was similar to that.

And Onnies were in the CSP (they were the first limited edition CSP creature) and shaibun were in the cave. It was pretty fun. 😊 I hope there's fun stuff to do this year.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 18 April 2011 at 7:44 PM

i missed it. i was on hiatus during then. ☚ī¸ I also missed crw 2010

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 19 April 2011 at 2:31 AM

I wish I knew the OM before then I would have a shaibun now didnt manage to get a single one didnt even get an onny good thing the eyleymo was available to everyone who finished it T.T

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 19 April 2011 at 12:23 PM

@someone123 punctuation please? XD

but pretty soon there wont be an overnight method so its all good