Trade Alerts

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 11 October 2011 at 3:44 PM

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before. I glanced around quickly and did not notice anything like this.

I thought it would be a nice thing to have Trade Alerts. For example you are looking for several creatures. You want to be aware whenever someone puts one up for trade in the Trade Center. There can be some option in Trade Center where we enter select the names of creatures we want alerts on, and every time they are put in the Trade Center we will get a notification. 😊

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 11 October 2011 at 3:45 PM

I say yes and no 😉

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 11 October 2011 at 3:45 PM

I like it! :}
But maybe it should alert you if it's atleast five minutes old of something, because then you won't offer (accidentally) on a lot that was moving from main to storage. o-O

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 11 October 2011 at 3:49 PM

@qwaszx Lol so vague. Care to elaborate? 😋

@whitefall: It just would give you the alert that it's there. You would not have to offer. It would just have a link to take you directly to the trade to view it. Most people put info in their trades that they are moving them from main to storage anyway 😋

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 11 October 2011 at 3:49 PM

@gvantsa

True; true.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 11 October 2011 at 3:50 PM

@gvantsa Well what about reserved or moving trades as @whitefall says? But it would be a good way to stalk on trades...

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 11 October 2011 at 3:51 PM

You would not have to offer on them 😋 The point is to stalk certain creatures pretty much. The choice to offer on it or not would still fall to you.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 11 October 2011 at 4:39 PM

THAT would be AWESOME!!!

It could be like subscribing to a topic. You would subscribe to a species!! 😃

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 11 October 2011 at 4:42 PM

@gvantsa
good idea.