Idea: Bringing back rare Creatures!!! :O

in Site Feedback & Ideas

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 12 October 2011 at 5:23 PM

Ok since so many people hated this idea. I'll try adding what I think plus someone else who had a better description

we should have an event that would last 1 day that comes out once, every 4 months(fyi 3 times a year) where past le or cc creatures come out in cc shop for 500-1000cc depending on the rarity.

also there is a small chance of a rare creature to come out since it is a 1/94 chance of it appearing 1/4 months. and it wont always be rare. it could be a schnee, an aerlo, or a brownil.

What Byfelisa said 😱

Speaking from another perspective, I think rares should become available at least 1 season in a year. It can be a holiday or at random but to give those a chance that missed out and who were working hard but didn't get one the first time around.

It is a shame but there are those who lord over and hoard rares/special extinct creatures with even cash shop creatures offered in exchange still isn't enough to trade and it is crazy.

I think it should be more fair and like the idea of those gone to pasture coming alive even if it is set at a ratio that would be hard to get, still a better chance than never getting it or relying on others to be kinder to trade.

See I am sickly and don't have time to spend sitting for hours and trying to track species and love it here so much. I buy cash shop creatures and love them and think Ian is awesome just wish others supported this idea, but still a good idea to me. 😊

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 12 October 2011 at 5:25 PM

Hmm, IDK. It would make rares less rare D:

The only reason I would support this is if it happened to a creature that became extinct/there is only like 3 left.

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 12 October 2011 at 5:27 PM

@rosey77 i agree, i wouldnt support this. especially since even if it is one day in the cash shop, people would buy like 100 and trade them out for rediculouse things, (bad spelling) even though it wouldnt be worth that much anymore :/

even if a creature went extinct (which will never happen) i would keep it that way.

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 12 October 2011 at 5:27 PM

@rosey77 well there are like a 100 creatures so 1/100 chance in 1/3 months there could be something rare or just junk 😱

you know? some could repeat and it will last once a day so it shouldn't really harm the rarity too much.

@candy_girl_1298 well I also thought of making a higher price so if it's rare it could be 1000cc

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 October 2011 at 5:30 PM

Nope, I worked long and hard for my onny egg, eventually, we should loop in creatures and re-use but not until WAY later.

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 12 October 2011 at 5:32 PM

@balletninja well thank you for at least a nice comment 😊

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 12 October 2011 at 5:33 PM

Not to sound mean, but I don't like the idea of bringing back extinct/super-crazy-rare creatures, and never will. People work hard for those types of creatures, and bringing them back would only make a giant mess of things.

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 12 October 2011 at 5:35 PM

@pipkitten it's ok I'm starting to get use to it in this topic.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 12 October 2011 at 5:37 PM

@pipkitten By extinct I mean if there is no creature left. For example, if all the macbots died out (I know, impossible, whatever XD)

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 12 October 2011 at 5:37 PM

Oooh! I have a Brownil. I know, random... 😋

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 12 October 2011 at 5:40 PM

Mmph. This isn't the first time I've seen these topics. None of them went all that well, for all that I've noticed.

I dun like it, even if it's re-releasing the rare creatures. D:

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 12 October 2011 at 5:40 PM

@rosey77 I guess but still if there were 3-5 left then this would be a good idea :|

@rawcookies08 ditto.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 12 October 2011 at 5:42 PM

Speaking from another perspective, I think rares should become available at least 1 season in a year. It can be a holiday or at random but to give those a chance that missed out and who were working hard but didn't get one the first time around.

It is a shame but there are those who lord over and hoard rares/special extinct creatures with even cash shop creatures offered in exchange still isn't enough to trade and it is crazy.

I think it should be more fair and like the idea of those gone to pasture coming alive even if it is set at a ratio that would be hard to get, still a better chance than never getting it or relying on others to be kinder to trade.

See I am sickly and don't have time to spend sitting for hours and trying to track species and love it here so much. I buy cash shop creatures and love them and think Ian is awesome just wish others supported this idea you have maybe it could be altered but still a good one to me blackrose_chan. 😊

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 12 October 2011 at 5:45 PM

@Blackrose_Chan: Thank you for not getting offended and freaking out on me or something. ^^;

@Rosey77: Lol, I get that~ But by my use of "extinct" I was pretty much using it to encompass all of the super-crazy-rares, but I edited my post a bit so it's more clear. 😊

19 posts

niphalover666 • 12 October 2011 at 5:46 PM

@byfelisa

that's the perspective I hoped :/ I'm almost thinking of offering a 3500cc lot($35) for just a tine and still no one is offering.

though I might copy what you said to my post XD (jk) though I might add things or switch out of what you said.

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 12 October 2011 at 5:57 PM

@pipkitten it's all right 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 12 October 2011 at 6:00 PM

That is fine if you use any portion of what I said.

May some others see that it isn't a bad idea just will need some specifications made to make it fair for all. 😊

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 12 October 2011 at 6:09 PM

@byfelisa thank you 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 23 October 2011 at 8:22 PM

You're welcome blackrose_chan! 😊

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 23 October 2011 at 8:40 PM

Some specifications could be when all of one species is gone, they release 50 or 100 immediately in the Cash Shop and the cave. That would be really cool.