looking for a balrog

in Trading & Auctions

Female
273 posts

sungrave • 14 October 2011 at 4:38 PM

Hi everybody!
I'm looking for a balrog for one my best friend, @csacsa1994. She isn't a just-new, but all of her rares are from me and she's sad that nobody trade with her other rares... She really loves this site so I wanna help her once more,to come true her only dream:to get a balrogipuwet. I could offer from my storage @coffin, however I haven't got much ^^" But I would be relly happy if somebody could help me and her, 'cause she's an amazing and so cuute friend ^^

Bu~mp anyways ^^v ❤ī¸

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 October 2011 at 4:43 PM

I don't think there's anything in your storage worth one ☚ī¸ They were 750 CC. You should add something from your main?

Female
273 posts

sungrave • 14 October 2011 at 4:55 PM

@rosey77
No,and I remember that they were for money,,,but we couldn't buy any cavecash,and all my cashcrea were traded for rares like them in my storage 😸 but it's not the end of the world if there's nobody who wanna trade a balrog for these like I have...I understand it, and I just wanna help,not save the space 😃 just I have more than her,that's why I thought I could do it x)

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 14 October 2011 at 5:00 PM

@rosey77 They were 500CC FAIL lol jk
But yea they were 500CC

@sungrave I wouldn't be surprised if someone would trade you one for all those Flarens 😸 And the Leyma too...

Hmmm...

@smilies 😃

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 October 2011 at 5:38 PM

@lizardfeather Hmm, maybe I got confused with the Rhinedorf.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 14 October 2011 at 8:18 PM

@rosey77 Yea you did 😊 Rhine was 750 CC Balrog 500 😉

And I pinged smilies wrong 0_0

@smilies Look flarens you should trade 😱 lol