IDK WHAT I SHOULD CALL THIS, SO JUST LOOK!

in Entertainment

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 16 October 2011 at 7:06 PM

Okay, I have a good idea for all the people who want to join a new roleplay or just feel like being in a busy roleplay where people post a lot. My idea is that ALL of the role-players who are on this forum should make a RP TOGETHER! Each of us could make an idea for a new, different-from-all-the-others roleplay , and then vote on the best one, and finally create it. Then a ton of people will be in the roleplay, and we can all know what it's about, and it'll be like THE ULTIMATE ROLEPLAY OF EPICNESS. Who wants to be part of this?? COMMENT! 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 16 October 2011 at 8:38 PM

Me! Me! Pick me! Ooh! Me me! Look at me! My hand is way up here! Do you see me?! Over here in the back! Mememememememememememememe!

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 16 October 2011 at 9:46 PM

@rawrcookies08: I have an idea that includes flying but its not superheroes RP. Something different. But its sort of Boys vs. Girls 😋

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 October 2011 at 10:00 AM

@juliettbrown
@bubbletree

Just post your ideas, you don't have to tell me what it is first. 😊

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 October 2011 at 10:06 AM

@rawrcookies08
I have an idea!

Basically, everyone has one character - ANY kind of character they want and NO restrictions - and then all the characters meet up and EPICLY go to fight evil! 😃

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 October 2011 at 10:07 AM

@cpqkitty COOL! 😱 😃

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 October 2011 at 10:09 AM

@rawrcookies08
Thanks! And btw, it's CQPKYTTY, not CPQKITTY.

It's my initials (Charlotte Quinn Peters) and then "kitty" with a "y" replacing the "i".

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 October 2011 at 11:33 AM

@cpqkytty Oops haha I meant to type that, I just forget to look at ur name close enough sorry

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 19 October 2011 at 5:06 PM

Soooo.... what now?

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 19 October 2011 at 5:58 PM

I WANNA JOIN I WANNA JOIN WHAT SHOOOOULD IT BE ABOUT

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 19 October 2011 at 6:32 PM

*shrug* IDK...

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 19 October 2011 at 6:53 PM

I don't know what it's about.. first we need more Egg Cavers to join

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 19 October 2011 at 6:56 PM

KayKay!!! Pings:

@glados @bubble_tree
@whispers
@johanna
@dewpaw

Read?

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 7:04 PM

@rawrcookies08 Mine:

Airys Academy is the school for girls with the Gift of the Airys. Airys is an unknown sky and wind goddess and guides her descendants to fight and stop the Drakonyk Clan, a school for boys and men who follow the orders of an ancient and evil Russian drakon. At Airys Academy, its like a typical all-girls school, but everyone can fly and can control the wind.

The Academy is located wherever a sunset is. When the you viw the clouds from an angle during the sunset or sunrise, you can see the Academy, sitting on a cloud, while its usually invisible.

The girls at the Academy especially hate being grounded. Like being punished "grounded" and not being able to be in the air. If the girls are in the air long enough, they can get images to hint who they are.

So basically, its Boys vs. Girls. Unless you want to wait for a number of boys and girls, go pick that one. 😊

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 19 October 2011 at 7:08 PM

@bubble_tree Didn't you already write that? It might be a good idea though 😊

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 7:09 PM

@rawrcookies08: I did? I don't remember. I was going to, but I never posted it, I think. :/ This was my idea I told you about.

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 October 2011 at 7:11 PM

@bubble_tree Sexist? XD I'd only want to have a tragic Romeo and Juliet style thing XD

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 19 October 2011 at 7:12 PM

@bubble_tree Yeah, it's pretty good, but since there are mostly girls on this website we might want to not do boys vs. girls. I don't think it's sexist, though.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 19 October 2011 at 7:13 PM

PICK MEEEEEE!

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 7:15 PM

@smilies: its not sexist. I haven't even written it out yet. Just a minor plot. Not much to it. Unless you want to RP about romance go ahead. Just an idea. I also have a Greek mythology story. But I don't know who'd be interested.

And I noticed that whenever I write, the main character is always a girl and a guy writer always has his main char. as a boy! Did you guys notice that? I've noticed it in many books. :/

I've started many stories with small, unfinished plots. There's one about Atlantis, this dystopian world I made up, a school about riders and their gryphons, witchcraft and vampires. 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 October 2011 at 7:20 PM

@bubble_tree Joking XD

Yeah, but I think I can do a guy pretty well now. For hunger games my one and only is a guy, and like every other charrie is a girl XD

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 7:21 PM

@rawrcookies08
@smilies

How about the other ones I mentioned? anyone interested in those?

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 October 2011 at 7:25 PM

@bubble_tree I might be interested in the griffin thing 😊 Pretty...

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 7:29 PM

@smilies: I will warn you, I made it during the countdown to HP7 pt. 2 so I was hyped up on that. So the story could sound similar:

Official School Name of Gryphon Aerial Training: Gryphonsen Academy for Gryphon Aerial Flight. This name will be shown to all Gryphonsens before entering their first year. At first the name will be read: Gryphonsen School for the Academically Inclined until their 12th birthday. Once passing the school gates upon their 12th birthday, the name will be changed into specific Gryphonsen reading symbols. After your first year, you will be able to read this only using the symbols. It will not return to the imitation name in your double vision.
Student abilities: Given permanent "double birthmarks" with them and their Gryphons. This is formed after birth once they're brought home. Another Gryphon is also born, maybe on the same day in the same year, or on the same day, but maybe a century before. When their Gryphonsen is born, they will hatch, signaling the Keepers of a match.
Given the ability to equally share the energy between them and their Gryphon during training and combat.

(cont)

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 October 2011 at 7:31 PM

@bubble_tree Bump 😊

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 7:32 PM

@smilies
The Gryphonsen and their Gryphon: Each Gryphonsen is matched to a Gryphon by future characteristics and physical ability by their double birthmarks. Both Gryphonsen and Gryphon are equally intelligent in all subjects, for human and for Gryphons. When brought to the Academy, the Gryphonsen student is given a tour of the school, and then brought to the Main Hall, where dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is placed. Then the next day, they are brought to the Flight Field. Here, they are matched to their Gryphon by birthmark, which is located on either the right or left wrist or ankle, or behind the right or left ear. On the Gryphon, it is on either any of their paws, their face, or under their wings. Their Gryphon will be to their liking and vise versa, and they will bond easily. When they are matched by birth, the Gryphon will hatch, signaling the Keepers of their match. The baby Gryphon will be taken to a very warm playroom where other Gryphons are held after hatching. When they are 12 years of age, they are brought to the Academy of which their Gryphonsen will go.

(cont)

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 October 2011 at 7:37 PM

@bubble_tree Wow! Lotsa detail! 😃

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 7:40 PM

The Gryphonsens: There are only three major groups for Gryphonsens. Any other people who's bloodline has partial Gryphonsen blood, less than a half, are not welcomed in the school for there extremely small knowledge of the history. The three main groups are: Genumyns, the descendants of two of the original Gryphonsens; Hemidyns, the descendants of only one of the original Gryphonsens; Viriles, the descendants of all original Gryphonsens, by cousins, uncles, aunts, et cetera. Viriles are considered the most highly respected Gryphonsens because of their valuable bloodline. Although mighty in history, they are mostly conceited and do not do well in all their classes.

This BTW, is the Gryphonsen Web, my web of all the main things for it. 😊 @smilies

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 19 October 2011 at 7:51 PM

@bubble_tree I like it! I also have an idea... it is about egypt and their gods and godesses. It's like a school type thing with powers and stuff. Wanna hear? @whispers @bubble_tree @smiles @dewpaw @moomoomilk24

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 7:55 PM

@juliettbrown: Sure! 😊