Hello All....

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 3:04 AM

@reiyn

😃 The first Final Fantasy game I got was Ring of Fates from the Crystal Chronicles 😃 Though I'm still stuck on that cos, as @smilies knows (I STILL HAVEN'T BEATEN THE ANTLION YET!!! ☚ī¸) I suck at battles. Like real life battles where I have to go on a rampage and break the A button of my DS ☚ī¸

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 3:05 AM

@Reiyn: Ah, that'd explain why I haven't heard of it. 'Cause I live far away from there in a tiny town of 650 people.
So that makes me... A backwater expert!! 😃

Lol, I've only got about $150 and 50 gil to my name at the moment. XD

The con I go to every year is in August. But it's really tiny.

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 3:06 AM

@pipkitten @reiyn LOL XD I got so freaked out when I found out the voice actor is also in the anime i'm watching X)

And I used to totally hate the colour red O_o

BTW I watched Advent Children and this other FF movie I forgot the name off... X) So I'm not a total idiot. Maybe.

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 3:07 AM

@angel_star: Antlion is a pain in most of the games. It used to kick my butt in FFTA. And then it took my best friend sitting next to me to beat it for me. >>

So you're not the only one who sucks at battles. LOL Just stick with it. XD FF games are AWESOME

@smilies: I do that now with the english VA for Roy Mustang (from FMA). He's got to be one of the best voices....*brain melt* So I can understand the freaking out.

@pipkitten: Which con is it you go to? Could be fun to find it.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 3:13 AM

@Smilies: Ooh! What anime? 😃

I love the color red, thanks to Mr. Pyro. ^^

Advent Children is one of the best movies of all time! I even bought myself a copy to watch on my PSP~ ❤ī¸ And I plan on watching Last Order this weekend. 😊

@Reiyn: It's called Fandemonium. 😉

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 3:16 AM

@reiyn

ya 😊 But the Antlion I'm talking about is like the FIRST BOSS. That's how much I fail ☚ī¸ But then I got up to the fifth stage in Ring of Fates... 😃

Yup 😊

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 3:25 AM

@pipkitten: *laughs* cute name. I'll have to have a look for it when I get back from the UK. could be fun. I got Advent children for my PSP too. Plus the FF7 S.E PSP. (not a fangirl, honest >> )

@angel_star: *laughs* .....man, I've done that so many times in so many games....It'll happen eventually. XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 3:27 AM

@angel_star ... I was talking about the Antlion in Days...?

@reiyn
I think i'm pretty good at battles, like okay. Sometimes it takes me a few tries, like the Antlion I got on my third, the Trickster thing on my second, and god knows how many the bird thing in Neverland took XD
But my specialty for gameplay is Mystery dungeon (pokemon)

@pipkitten Uhm, Bleach... XD *Blushes* the character is a bit... *Coughs*

I love it now XD

My brother got it on Blueray AND normal. Speaking of him, he has made me play several GBA FF games. The ones with like, four main characters and one's like, a magic guy and so on... And there's a cool airship! *Vague*

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 3:33 AM

@smiles: Nothing wrong with bleach. XD I have a love on for Gin and Aizen. I suck at mystery dungeon. LOL

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 3:39 AM

@Smilies: I've never watched Bleach. ^^; Been tempted to, though.

XD I need to get myself a PS3 or Blueray player...
Hmm, sounds a like some of the originals? I dunno. XD

@Reiyn: I am even more jealous of you now! 😋

Oh! And you may get a kick out of this... http://fav.me/d4cr1wb

*yawn* I need to go to bed... Hello, 3 hours of sleep and tons of tests. D:

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 3:41 AM

@reiyn Do you know who he voices? XD And why do you like the evil ones? (Idol is Larxene XD) D: I like Renji (PREDICTABLE DX )
I LOVE mystery dungeon X) Unlike most pokemon games, it has a STORYLINE *_*

@pipkitten It's great ❤ī¸ And I was SO SHOCKED when my brother came home with a brand new PS3! 😱

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 4:05 AM

@smilies

? Ya, the Antlion in 368/2 Days... O_O I got really annoyed at it when I ran into a wall and it whacked me continuously and I DIED

@reiyn

😃 I think I'm better at games that take turns, namely Etrian Odyssey and Pokemon... even though I no longer play Pokemon a lot cos my Heartgold was... glitched... and Black didn't even load... O_O And I don't have time nowadays to play....

seeing as I hid my DS so I only play at night....

And that I have homework I do at the same time ☚ī¸

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 4:10 AM

@angel_star Lol!!! How can you run into a wall there? XD That's a feat I've yet to accomplish X)

I've never had a problem with my games, not even when my nintendogs was soaked after a night in the gutter XD
I'm starting to find classic Pokemon far too easy....
Ranger Guardian Signs is SO FUN ❤ī¸
But Sky is DA BEST ❤ī¸

Oh, that sucks ☚ī¸

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 4:19 AM

@smilies

Well, the desert dune thing and the... wall ☚ī¸ I just ran and ran and got a really bad view of the Antlion cos I couldn't see it -_- and before I knew it it caught up to me and I jumped and it whack ed me and kept whacking me ☚ī¸ *cries* And I got really annoyed with it ☚ī¸

Really? The nomral Pokemon gets slightly boring (no offence) after you beat all the gym leaders and the champions (NO OFFENCE)

Yea, except I played Shadows of Almia and managed to replay it 3 times 😃

😃

Try playing Etrian Odyssey 😊 I will guarantee at least ONE death

OR

total boredom

(Becuase you have to level up a lot so if you can't be bothered to press A a a a a a a then get the second one - there's auto)

Just a suggestion though - __-

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 4:34 AM

@angel_star Agreed. I was STUNNED when I saw that they actually ATTEMPTED a plot XD

I skipped that one: hated the first Ranger, HATED it. But then I saw that Guardian Signs HAD A SHAYMIN EVENT, then I HAD to get it! 😱

I'll try it then 😊

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 4:38 AM

@smilies

lol...

lol...? why hate it ? O_O
Oh... you skipped it> In my opinion it was pretty good 😃 Shaymin event? Whazzat?

😃 Btw it's not an action thing... it's more of a take turns thing O_O and stats thing... in fact it's a bit like Pokemon...

that's totally revolutionsed...

AND you have to map stuff

Unless you wanna get lost, that is 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 4:52 AM

@angel_star
I dunno, I just HATED it O_o *Forgets reasons over time*
Shaymin wifi event! I finally got my darl Shaymin! ❤ī¸

'Kay ❤ī¸
Lost sounds fun ❤ī¸

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 4:56 AM

@smilies

oh... lol 😃

Cool! 😊 I'm gonna get it 😃😃😃😃

😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 5:02 AM

@angel_star You won't regret it 😉

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 5:19 AM

@smilies

😃 Ok 😊 But I'm getting it next month... Cos the guy who downloads my games for me (due to me ginving him chocolate 😃) will think

~*~*~*

ZOMG HOW MANY GAMES DOES SHE PLAY????

-_-

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 5:34 AM

@angel_star You download? I get from the store... 😸

Play? Most of them are playED. And then I need new games 😃 I have... A few. One of every pokemon gen after (including) the original Silver and then some helps bulk them up X) DON'T make me write a list DX

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 5:37 AM

@smilies

ya, store is like...expensive O_O

😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 5:40 AM

@angel_star Mmm... That's fine with me X) Expensive is pretty DX

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 5:42 AM

@smilies

lol.... My parents would kill me if I spent that much money -_- imagine 40 times $30 or more.... *shudders* I could buy a laptop with that... Which is what I wanna get 😃

No offence.

😃

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 18 October 2011 at 5:42 AM

@reiyn

Welcome to Egg Cave! I'll hope that you are gonna have much fun on this site. 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 5:45 AM

@angel_star Hate laptops. I'm on my IPod touch ATM 😉 40 x $30??? No no, it's only $60-$80 each depending on how good the game is. So for me, usually $80 X) But that's not much... Saving DX

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 6:13 AM

@smilies

.... THAT'S TWICE!!!! I don't have that much to spend ☚ī¸

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 6:14 AM

@angel_star Neither do I, atm XD but then, I have plenty of games I could trade in 😊

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 6:16 AM

@smilies

Lol... But I wouldn't trade in my games... except for the UP game and the COOKING MAMA game which I don't really like and accidentally got downloaded to my DS

Female
79 posts

draikmaster • 18 October 2011 at 6:45 AM

Welcome to eggcave ! All arkians welcome you !