'Feed All' Buttons

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 19 October 2011 at 7:52 AM

For the people with really slow internet connection (like me), they have a button at the top of the cove, and they click feed all, and it feeds them all..
So it doesn't take an HOUR to feed only 3/4 of my cove >.<

Bumps appreciated!

Supporters:
@whispers

Female
229 posts

horsewing • 1 November 2011 at 9:51 PM

I totally agree with this cause i feel so bored when i feed like all of my eggs,so on my old account most of my eggs died.This is a great idea!

Bump!

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 1 November 2011 at 9:55 PM

Non-support... it would be easier, but part o the fun off egg cave is to do the challenge of feeding and working to get EC. Doing that, it would be too easy to book at tims, get callas, and buy travels.

MY SUPPORTERS:

Spenser_dog_123

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 1 November 2011 at 10:02 PM

I agree with @whispers Because I can't get Firefox

Deleted • 1 November 2011 at 10:07 PM

No, sorry. This wouldnt work. How many EC for each egg? Us, eggcavers, have decided.

3,562 posts

cafe • 1 November 2011 at 10:07 PM

I was the first one to suggest this, Ian said no

xD

154 posts

len • 1 November 2011 at 10:21 PM

@whispers

if everyone could do that, then there's no point in having eggs/creatures... cos you only click one button and everything's done...

how about a limit? O_o

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 1 November 2011 at 11:08 PM

@whispers I was thinking about this, but I don't think thats a good idea because it ruins the purpose of feeding. All you had to do is say "fed all"and there you have it. Just click a button. Plus, then we would be even more bored because feeding eggs are part of the fun of egg cave.

Female
298 posts

yingtai • 1 November 2011 at 11:11 PM

I agree with @2elle2 😊

Deleted • 1 November 2011 at 11:12 PM

I wish there was something like that too, because it's kind of tedious to me. D: I'm not sure this is the way to go though ... Maybe the food could be displayed under the egg so you can just click and move on. Like, instead of:
"Page load, feed, next, page load, feed, next, etc ... "
It could be
"Load user page, click buttons under creatures"

I think that that might help with that issue. 😱

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 1 November 2011 at 11:15 PM

Sorry, I disagree.

Female
469 posts

peachy4657 • 1 November 2011 at 11:43 PM

@whispers This is a great idea...but that would take the fun out of egg cave. It would be SOO BORING!! D:

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 1 November 2011 at 11:46 PM

I Disagree.

Lots of people have feedlists because they can't afford freezes. A feed all button would ruin alot of users enjoyment on here.
Say you had creatures you wanted frozen, but you wouldn't be getting any CC for awhile, Then someone feeds your entire cove and those creatures you wanted to freeze, evolved. It would be upsetting.
So like I said, I disagree with this idea.