Egg Cave Strongroom Safe

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 19 October 2011 at 5:25 PM

I think we should be able to have somewhere to put our rare eggs, like in a safe. We could access it by the strong room and select eggs to put in (mo's or other valuble eggs) and they would still show in your cove, but it would have a little lock thing in the corner and be greyed out so you couldn't click on it. The only downside is you would have to feed them on your own and they wouldn't get any clicks until you let them out. But otherwise, your egg's would be totally safe. This could also work if you didn't want your egg's to age.

To support, just type "support" and I will ping you when your name is on the list.

My Ex.

"Support! Double thumbs up!"

Support List:
@P3flteng

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 October 2011 at 5:28 PM

Totally safe? Like, safe from what? 😱
@p3flteng

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 19 October 2011 at 5:30 PM

@smilies Dieing, aging, and people making offers and stuff, so I guess not really a safe, just gets rid of an annoyance factor, but it would still be cool to have.

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 19 October 2011 at 5:32 PM

@p3flteng nah, then you cant show off your creatures. plus the "no dying" is not going to happen.

and people already cant make offers on your creatures if its not in the trade center :?

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 19 October 2011 at 5:34 PM

@candy_girl_1298 True, but people can say is your ******* UFT? But with this they will allready know.

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 19 October 2011 at 5:36 PM

@p3flteng yeah thats true. you can just post that its not uft, and if they keep asking then block them :/

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 19 October 2011 at 5:37 PM

@candy_girl_1298 You could do that...