The Symbol

in Roleplaying

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 19 October 2011 at 5:39 PM

In the forest of Qon, there are 2 packs. One of wolf snd one of fox. In a simpler time, the packs were together. Happy and full of life. One day however, their leader, NightSpark left them. She was burried the next day. Everyone mourned her, except for Draco. Draco was the, how you say, out cast of the pack. He dispised everyone in the pack. There needed to be a new leader. And there was much conflict. There was one wolf and one fox that both wanted to be leader. The conflict got more fierce and they ended up killing each other. After that the Pack split up into two. The MoonFangs (wolves)and the DeathEyes.(Fox)

Here is the Form.

Name:
Wolf or Fox:
What Pack:
Looks:
Personality:
Power: ( Not to major and no controlling other players! )

There will be NO leaders! It gets super boring with them, trust me. Also no double agents! Like, " I will be in MoonFangs AND DeathEyes. " It gets WAY too confusing with that.

Draco left with all his pride and hatred. His type of animal is unknown. Forming his on pack, the MurderClaws, are just what they sound. They murder whenever they can. Which one will you be?

Someone bump or post!

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 19 October 2011 at 6:53 PM

bump!

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 5:18 PM

Yeah! Okay the rest:

Here are the discriptions of the packs:

DeathEyes: These foxes are named well. Sometimes when another looks into the eyes of one of these foxes, they sometimes feel like they are looking at death itself. The DeathEyes pack lives at the bottom of the mountain.

MoonFangs: The wolves in this pack don't like to be messed with. They keep their fangs sharp and pointy, they always shimmer like the full moon. MoonFangs are very stubborn so don't bet on winning an argue with them! These wolves live on the top of the mountain.

Pings:
@bubble_tree
@whispers
@glados
@dewpaw
@katniss

We may now begin. Also, look at the form again... I added somethin' 😉

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 October 2011 at 5:27 PM

@juliettbrown
GLaDOS is the same person as Katniss. xD

Name: Stephen
Age: Like 28 in human years. How old is that in fox years? xD
Wolf or Fox: Fox
What Pack: DeathEyes fo'sho
Looks: Stephen has two scars under his left eye due to a fight that he got into when he was little. His fur is like that of a real fox, although he has several grey streaks along his back and legs. Some say it's from all the stress he's gone through.
Personality: Ever since the fight from his childhood, then he's been quick to anger and very tense all the time. He switches his attention a lot.
Power: He's able to move quickly, faster than most other foxes and wolves.

Good? (:

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 5:38 PM

@glados really? I had no Idea!!!!!! I feel so stupid! XD Yeah it is great... can you ping? I shall make mine!

Name: Anastasia Flare
Wolf or Fox: Wolf
What Pack: MoonFangs
Looks: Normal artic wolf with gold streaks in fur. Has un-normal red tipped tail. Has 2 gold stars on right hip. Has green eyes.
Personality: Is very mysterious and kind of scary and intemmidating at first. Can be harsh if you are not her friend. Is very warm in the inside. She just doesn't show it.
Power: She can control snow and ice.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 October 2011 at 5:50 PM

@juliettbrown
What do you mean, can I ping? 😋
Awh, Anastasia sounds awesome. (x

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 7:27 PM

Like could you ping some people to join. Sorry. Had to do my homework! Darn School!
@glados

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 October 2011 at 7:33 PM

@juliettbrown
Oh sure! xD
Yeah, I hate school too. ):

Not sure who RPs... xD

@bluegirl80
@smilies
@skylark
@jaidyn
o_o

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 October 2011 at 7:54 PM

xD @GLaDOS

Name: Steve
Wolf or Fox: Fox(y) [xD]
What Pack: DeathEye(s?)
Looks: Steve is short, small and the 'runt' of his mother's litter. But one (really) helpful point about him is that he's extremely strong. Muscles bulge in his short legs when he runs, and he always wins the long-distance races. His eyes are a deep emerald, black around the pupil and edges. Dotted red flares around his back and down his tail, his chest unusually orange, like the rest of him. The few and only white areas are his muzzle, paws, ears, and a spot around his left eye.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, until you nag him about his 'runt-like' appearance... then he becomes really angry, grouchy, mean and will clobber you if you aren't careful.
Power: Super-strength (duh)

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 8:04 PM

Yeah! We just need one more wolf and then we can start... uhhh... whoo else to ping? Oh!

Pings:
@lola622f
Join?
@rin

Ack can't think of anyone else!

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 October 2011 at 8:10 PM

@pegasasu...? xD

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 October 2011 at 8:17 PM

@glazzie
@marinalily
@moomoomilk24
@smilies
@___

xD

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 8:20 PM

@glados Glad you pinged me, but kind of creeped out a bit... xP

Name: Katryna

Wolf or Fox: Wolf! Cause not lots of people are in wolf

What Pack: MoonFang

Looks: A golden colored wolf [Not metallic!] with white tail tip, white paws, white muzzle and a white underbelly. Her eyes are a misty greyish-green, rimmed with a dark emerald. Though she doesn't have much muscle on her body then the average wolf in her clan, she has exceptional speed.

Personality: Calm, patient, has her special sense of sarcasm, proud

Power: Can control lightning/fire [Like Azula/Zuko in Avatar the Last Air Bender! xD ]

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 October 2011 at 8:22 PM

@pegasasu
Lololololol why?
And yeahhhh, you joined! xD

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 8:26 PM

@glados Cause I was a bit creeped out but flattered that I was known by people I don't know 8D And I edited my post @juliettbrown my wolf's name is Katryna

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 8:32 PM

Yeah!!! Now we can starty!
________________________________________-____

Anastasia raced throughout the woods. She was being followed by one of those putrid humans. She led them towards the fox camp but couldn't lead them off her trail. The wolf ran towards the water and jumped in. Her tail barely under. She held her breath until the hunters had passed. They not dare enter these waters. ( Teehee... I just talked like in my books. Talks like in the ancient times...) She swam to the other end of the small lake, dripping and soggy she got out. Anastasia shook herself clean, still wet but not as much as she raced up the mountain towards home. @glados @pegasasu @skylark

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 October 2011 at 8:35 PM

@pegasasu
Well then you're welcome. xD

@juliettbrown

Stephen sniffed the air, scanning the environment around him with his cruel, time-hardened eyes. He could hear another fox coming, but his ears weren't great enough to detect who it was. He remained on edge, pacing at the edge of a small cliff with his tail up, awaiting their arrival. He glanced again toward where she was coming from, his eyes darting from one thing to another, then focused on straining his ears.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 8:39 PM

@juliettbrown You stole one of my charrie's names! D:< 😋 jklol I love that name

Katryna saw Anastasia running up the mountains towards camp, dripping wet. She didn't know why, but she had a feeling it had something to do with the humans. They were so repugnant, naked, bare animals! How did they thrive in the winter without fur?

"Welcome back, Anastasia."

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 October 2011 at 8:40 PM

Steve sighed, sitting down on his uncomfortable watcher's postion. He sniffed the forest air casually, bored. His heart momentarily stopped as he smelt an unfamiliar smell. Detecting the clumsy and awkward movements of a large figure coming towards their camp, Steve quickly turned tail and raced to the nearest elder. "Dear master, elder, sir, please!" He softly nudged the elder, "Quickly! Dangerous humans in sight!!!"

@GLaDOS aka Stephen 😉
OMG I JUST REALIZE YOU'RE ROLEPLAYING YOUR ACTUAL FOO!!! OS:FU{UEJFI 😃

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 8:48 PM

Anastasia bowed to the other wolf. " You too, Katryna. Sorry for my appearance. It was those disgusting humans again! They have overuled our mountain and the forest below! " Anastasia said then spat upon the ground.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 8:53 PM

Katryna sighed. The humans were conquering more and more of the wolves and foxes lands, and the same idea kept occuring to Katryna, popping up in her head over and over, and maybe it was time for her to speak the idea out loud, but it couldn't be spoken, the others would find it so repelling...

Katryna bit her lip, trying to prevent the words from spilling out of her mouth. She was trying to find a way to speak the words eloquently so they wouldn't sound so bad.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 October 2011 at 8:56 PM

@skylark
Haha, just noticed, Stephen and Steve the foxes. xD
I pronounce Stephen "Steven". 😋 Used to pronounce it "Steff-en" though. o.O;;
LOLOL AND YOU JUST NOTICED? xD That's why I have Stephen as my featured. xD

Stephen narrowed his eyes, breathing out of his nostrils and looking around quickly for the humans. He stepped away toward the rest of them, looking at them questioningly.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 8:57 PM

Anastasia could tell she was thinking from the way she was biting her lip. " What are you thinking about? Is it something important? Then spit it out! " She said, maybe a bit too fierce beacause the she-wolf flinched.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 9:03 PM

Katryna flinched at Anastasia's harsh tone, and after a brief moment of silence, she spoke up.

"I think that if the humans conquer too much of our lands, we may have to... We may need to team up with the DeathEyes to save our races."

Katryna said hesitantly

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 October 2011 at 9:08 PM

@GLaDOS - shuaaadup. YEs, imma blonde 😉
~~~~~

Steve turned around towards the humans, and after a quivering moment he ran, yelping, back to his siblings in the safe cave.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 9:08 PM

Anastasia stepped back at this. " What are you talking about? Well, that is not today. We will not do that until needed. " She said while flicking her tail. She growled. " I smell something. " She breathed.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 October 2011 at 9:10 PM

@skylark
❤️ xD

Stephen lowered his head, looking back at the small humans in the distance. He flicked his tail and turned around, following Steve back to the cave quietly.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 9:12 PM

Some more pings: @toy

One couldn't hurt.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Female
1,762 posts

toy • 20 October 2011 at 9:18 PM

@juliettbrown
Sorry, if I was to roleplay, I would rather stay away from warrior cats or wolves.
Usually they are too illiterate for my taste.
But have fun!(:

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 20 October 2011 at 9:22 PM

@toy alright!