The Arabian Horse

in Roleplaying

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2012 at 6:07 PM

Todd:I watched the sky and felt some weird sensation so i ride off into the dessert

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 11 January 2012 at 6:14 PM

Who are you? I'm Ima... Are you local?
She shook her head. "Nope. I'm Laura How'd you get here? How'd I get here? Where is here?" She looked around. Nothing. She scowled and wished she had brought her compass, but who brings a compass to a ride on the beach? She looked up at the afternoon sky. She might be able to figure out where she was when the stars came out. No civilization to fog it all up.

@pegasasu you were pinged

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 11 January 2012 at 6:26 PM

"Judging be the clothes we're in africa. Arabia, possibly, Somalia is another option. Nice to meet you Laura." She thought about the possible ways they would die. Dehydration, starvation, cannibolism. The last one only happened in survival stories. Dramatic survival stories.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2012 at 6:27 PM

Todd:I seen two girls far off into the distance and raced to them

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 11 January 2012 at 6:45 PM

@meixiaotian

Oh I forgot about this RP...
---
Valarie gave Moon a reassuring squeeze as he began to slow down, leaning forward to give him a pat on the neck.

"Come on, boy..."

Valarie egged Moon on, giving a small kick and receiving a final burst of energy in response. Wind shrieked in her ears, drowning out the panicked cries of her mother. Dust eagerly tried to keep up with the surreal speed of Moonblight, black hooves kicking up storms of dust that laughed in the face of onlookers.

Before she knew it, Moon had come to a stop, pausing to catch his breath. Valarie gave him a pat on his sweaty neck, raising her arm to wipe the sweat off her brow. But what was this? Something was on her face. And why was there so much dust? Sand blew in her narrowed eyes as she tried to get a glimpse of the surrounding lands.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 12 January 2012 at 5:48 PM

"Should we wait for night?" They were getting used to each other quickly.