Say Hai to the EggCave lunatic :3

in Welcomes & Introductions

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 19 October 2011 at 9:45 PM

Ohaithere 😸
Iz shmawsum 😸
I like ponies, and glitter, and glitter ponehs x)
Omahjizzles
Don't give me tacos
I bounce off walls
OhIforgot totellU- I like pudding like @whitefall
I like the smell of fresh grass, and I like rolling in it 😸
Ohaithere
I like reading death stories too.
And all storts of stories
Ohaithere
GUESS WHAT ELSE I LIKE TO EAT: BAGELS DIPPED IN MILK
OIforgot totellU, I also like vegetarian bacon dipped in syrup X)
I AM THE OFFICAL: EGGCAVE LUNATIC
MAYBE A FART NUGGET TOO...

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 19 October 2011 at 9:46 PM

@whispers

I love these things XD

Why does Saturn even have rings. Is it trying to be all fancy? Well it isnt working. Saturn thinks its all cool. Saturn probably thinks hula-hoopers are cool. Thats what Saturn probably wants to be when it grown up! A hula-hooper! Well the truth is the Venus is better then Saturn. My dog has been to Venus. And guess what. He never came back. I think you guessed he was a stupid dog. He sent me a postcard. It has Santa in it. I dont know why my dog likes Santa. I think my dog thinks Santa is a stalker. And i kinda agree, i mean he does come into your house every Christmas. And why does everyone these days like milk. Maybe you should take a bath in milk if you like it so much. If it helps your bones then what does it matter. Drink some soda. Then youll be weak. *Slaps* ohhh nevermind your already weak. Dont try to fight me because my cabbage stew will win. Im warning you. Now what are you looking at?? GO AWAY.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 19 October 2011 at 9:48 PM

*bounce off walls*
Do U haz more cheez? o.o I like cheese. Lots of cheez. Yogurt makes me feel sick. But I leik cheez

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 19 October 2011 at 9:49 PM

Why am i turning purple? I thought i was supposed to turn blue. Its 6:00. I always turn blue at 6:00. LOOK! My tomato is turning blue. Something is obviously wrong with my life. Look! My fingers are purple. My cat ate my bird! My bird was special. It was a rainbow ninja bird. Im depressed. GO EAT NOODLES IN THE BATHTUB. Just go. Get outa here. Im done with you. HEY LOOK! Why didnt you look. There was noodles flying out the window. Great job. You missed it. Now go swim in jelly. Swim in jelly then take a bath in noodles. Then go find a pig and kiss it. Or even better find a horse and kiss that. Now go. What are you waiting for?

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 19 October 2011 at 9:53 PM

Im not hyper...OMAIJIZZLES! WATS WRONG WITH ME! *eats a taco* Ahh better. HOOOOO! Its a flying taco! *jumps out window* OMAHGOSH!IM FLAIING! 8D *DANCES* I LIKE TACOS! I LIKE TACOS! HURAY! HURAY! I LIKE TACOS! I LIKE TACOS! HURAY, HURAY! *stops dancing* Sees pudding on table. Tip toe over...and I go: NOM NOM NOM
Whai is the moon clear>?

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 19 October 2011 at 10:16 PM

Pudding is the most delicious thing you will ever try; trust me. 😃

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 19 October 2011 at 10:19 PM

@whitefall
OhIalreadyknewthats 😃

TRY TO GUESS MY NAME!

Female