I need help with something to do with the App store RIGHT NOW! :(

in Entertainment

Deleted • 20 October 2011 at 3:23 PM

I am SOOOOOOOOO Stinkin mad at Microsoft right now! I wanted to buy the app for my IPad, simple, right? Or so I thought. I thout it'd be so simple, that I just went right ahead, and bought the app labeled Microsoft Word 2010. Still following me here? the app I bought, is not the darn app I wanted! It's some lame-butt manual! Does anybody know where to go to contact the app store, because I want a major refund. That app was $12.99!!!!! And it's not even what I want! Please help, I'm so peeved right now.

3,562 posts

cafe • 20 October 2011 at 3:30 PM

Call their customer service, do you need that number?

Deleted • 20 October 2011 at 3:51 PM

@cafe TTTTTT^TTTTTT Yes, PLEEEASE!!!!!!

3,562 posts

cafe • 20 October 2011 at 4:50 PM

@icicle_9510

1-800-275-2273

I think that's it.

Deleted • 20 October 2011 at 6:11 PM

@cafe thank you!!!!😊 Man, I'm gonna lay off apps for awhile now XP Thanks for the help!

1,247 posts

Zac • 20 October 2011 at 6:16 PM

Hmm, I'm not sure you'll be able to get a refund for this, unfortunately. ☚ī¸ I don't know Apple's T&C though, so it's worth a shot! When downloading apps, it's always a good idea to carefully read the description and reviews! Also, when you're downloading a well-known software such as Microsoft Office, make sure the name of the creator is something along the lines of "Microsoft Corporation," rather than a random name.

But that's a bit unfortunate, really. Best of luck!

Deleted • 20 October 2011 at 6:24 PM

@zac thanks, and i had looked at the app before ;~; When I went to buy it though, i must've clicked the wrong one. Hopefully, Apple will refund it, though, I read the reviews after I bought it and discovered its lies, and A LOT of people were super-mad O_O