Some Witchly business

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 24 April 2011 at 11:24 AM

[In this idea, witches are born at random. Born from human parents that had magic in their system that skipped generations and went straight to the babies. And since the magic skipped some lines, it was building it's power.]

Once upon a time, a few young witches were born, born into a society that didn't accept their blood and made them grow up "normal" repressing their magical instincts. When they reached puberty[Age when witches start to actually develop their powers] the magic inside them grew too much in power, causing the people who raised them to be unable to control it. Out of desperation they had to be sent to the witch's own dimension, where they are trained to harness their own powers. But beyond their happy little world, danger is brewing. Evil witches were plotting to take over the Witch's dimension, killing anyone in their way. Now the only ones left with enough power to save their new home is these girls. [I assume they're girls, since we're girls. But there can be guy witches.]

Witches live long lives. They age normally until they reach 18, then for every year a human lives, they live 10

Rules -

*Be semi literate. I get a few typos, that's okay. I make them. But don't be so illegible that no one can understand you.
*Be kind.
*Be appropriate
*No God Modding.

Deleted • 24 April 2011 at 11:29 AM

List -

Name;
Age; when child hit puberty [When child started to get powers] Age now.
Witch? [Vs human/ other mystical beings.]
Good/bad?
One of the children born; Yes/No [A bad person would be no.]
Specialty; Affinity. Like, Affinity for water would be can control water to some extent - but not a full blown God of the sea.
Personality;
Looks:
[What the child looked like
Them now
Their Pure Witch Form, which is their true selves. Until they fully grasp their powers and control them - they can only get into this form when about to die/in dire need.]

Deleted • 24 April 2011 at 11:43 AM

Yuri Hana
Hit puberty at 11, is now 16.
She is a witch
Good/bad?
Yes
Yuri's affinity is that of the animals. She can not control them, but she can communicate with them psychically.
She's a kind soul, always caring for others. But if you pressure a nerve on her that shouldn't be touched, you'll end up paying.
Small, short straight blonde hair, large green doe eyes, pale skin and freckles
Same a as child form, yet hair is now to lumbar [Lower back] and has grown taller, breasts have gotten larger, and hips have widened.
Hair turns silver, eyes turn white with a rainbow hue, has a soft "glow" to her skin. Animals flock to her, and has a Goddess+God+Pentacle symbol mooshed together on inner left wrist, and tribal swirls inside moons.

Joshua Dykins
Puberty at 12, is now 18
Half dark angel/ witch
Bad
Nope.
He can control ice
His dad was a fallen angel, his mom was human. She had the witch gene in her that skipped to him.
Joshua is actually nice in his witchly form. But when his dark angel side takes over, which is in random spurts, he becomes sadistic, loving other people's pain.
Looks:
Short, dirty blonde/light brown hair, blue eyes, tan, large smile, dimples, and a birthmark shaped like a small broken heart.
Same as child, hair is more tussled around the head and darked a little, has grown extremely taller, looks skinny but has muscles.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 April 2011 at 11:52 AM

Hmm, I'll try this out...

I'll work on typing the form right now. 😉

Deleted • 24 April 2011 at 12:12 PM

Sweet 😸
I have two characters I need to post.

And my bunny B]

@thepells4

You still joining? DX