story

in Roleplaying

Female
28 posts

zoan2217 • 22 October 2011 at 12:21 AM

It was a cold night. Something was wrong in the air. but, Emma was'nt scared. Nothing really frightend her.She had a rought life. while she was walking something... something felt very wrong about this place.

Now she was runnung. She did'nt dare look back.
She wondered what her best friend would say, Kelly. She loved frightning stuff.Emma would often go there for sleep overs or just to hang out. she really had nothing to do at her house. When she was at her house she never felt happy, there was just sadness everything reminded her about her past...... her past was nothing you want to hear about.
She could see the road just 100 feet away ... 90 feet . All of a sunden some thing jumped out at her.
Emma felt her heart skip abeat. She could'nt tell what it was...... then she realized it had one eye in the smack middle of his forehead.

Ok, know she was terri fied the only thing that came to her mind was... RUN!!! And ofcourse thats what she did. 15 feet away. but there was something ... something like a glowing ball heading strait for her. 5 feet the ball stop it started forming a human form the she rialized it was a woman. "What do you want from me ." Emma squeed. " D'ont worry my love, we won't hurt you were here to help you." the woman said gracefully "HELP ME!Out of all the times you coul'nd of helped me you pick now!!" "Now, now that is no way to speek to your mother." she said.