Gothic

in Roleplaying

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 24 October 2011 at 4:26 PM

If you would like to join, please PM me a paragraph of your writing. On that message please also include your character. *

*This is a RP for all time Rpers. If you just RP randomly if you are bored or don't use descriptive writing SERIOUSLY PM me if you want to get in. Thanks!

Plot:

You are at your desk at school during math. You aren't playing attention just kind of sitting there in your own little world. Suddenly there is a crash, a bang, and a scream, the lights turn off and you count the seconds. 1,2,3,4,5,6.. the lights turn on. In front of you there is a women and a man all dressed in black with sunglasses on. You wonder what they are doing here then you look around. No students, no teacher. The women starts speaking. " We are part of the FBI. "
"Uh... yeah? " You respond.
" Come with us, " Says the man, " You will understand soon. "
"No way! I have to get back home! What time is it? What- " You say but the man cuts you off by gagging you and carrying you away.

Name:
Home:
Identifacation: ( To identify you, but something goth like colored hair or strange eyes )
Extra:
Why you want to join:
Help Me Improve! : ( This is just for me. What I should do in the future to make my RP's better. )

This is NOT a school or power Rp! Please do not include them! This is a ADVENTURE Rp! We are LOOKING for something as you will later see! Thank you!

Bump!

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 25 October 2011 at 7:46 PM

@juliettbrown
can i join???

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 26 October 2011 at 5:30 PM

@juliettbrown
I want to join but I don't know what I should write in the paragraph if we don't completely know the plot, and you already wrote pretty much what we would in the beginning...

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 26 October 2011 at 5:42 PM

Sorry! I wasn't done! I also ran out of space.

Plot:

You are running away from this agency and in this you is actualy, how you say, "evil" except you aren't. You are evil to the world. Have you ever thought that evil people are doing the right thing? Well, WE may be doing the wrong this and they may be actualy doing the right thing... I know. Confusing write? Well, that is why it is a "advanced" RP. I imagined this in the evil peoples perspective. Got it? Kay. Ready to join?

You likey? @l_kim8435 @p3flteng

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 26 October 2011 at 5:47 PM

@julietbrown
I just joined eggcave a week ago, so I don't know if I am advanced enough to join this rp yet, I am a bit confused with the plot, but I think Gothic is a good topic for people who have been roleplaying a long time!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 26 October 2011 at 5:53 PM

I am tempted to join with a guy charrie... But Idk, I am a bored roleplayer. I am great at writing it just becomes tiresome or sometimes I forgot about the RP, hahaha! I might start off with something more basic.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 26 October 2011 at 6:01 PM

@l_kim8435

Just send me a piece of your writing and I will determine if you are in. It is very easy to get in. I consider advanced as you don't use caveman words and are descriptive. Do the best you can!

Some more pings:

@lola622f
@cqpkytty
@katniss
@toy

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 26 October 2011 at 6:13 PM

@juliettbrown
May I use a piece of writing from a different rp?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 26 October 2011 at 6:20 PM

@juliettbrown I would like to join. You know my writing skill, right ? 😸 Is there any super powers or something in this though?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 26 October 2011 at 6:23 PM

@lola622f Hmmm.... Maybe. I am still thinking about that. There may be. Yeah. Sure. Why not? It would make it A LOT more interesting. Just make it a little goth like if you do have a power.

@l_kim8435 Of course! Any kind of writing!

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 26 October 2011 at 6:27 PM

@juliettbrown
I just private messaged you a sample! 😃

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 26 October 2011 at 6:28 PM

@juliettbrown sure! 😊 Do I have to show you my writing?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 26 October 2011 at 6:30 PM

@lola622f Eh. No. I know how you write. Just PM me your character.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 26 October 2011 at 7:34 PM

@juliettbrown @juliettbrown

Name: Jasper
Looks: Black hair, black eyes. Tall, skinny, wears dark clothes. Usually ears a black t-shirt and nlue jeans.
Home: In a normal house.
Identifacation: Has dark shadows under his eyes. I don't really know how you describe it though...
Extra:
Why you want to join: I like RPs
Help Me Improve! : Nothing. Maybe there should be super powers... I just like super powers.
Power: Can do anything with shadows. @juliettbrown too powerful?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 26 October 2011 at 7:58 PM

Nopey! @lola622f

Charaters Page:

@lola622f 's :
Name: Jasper
Looks: Black hair, black eyes. Tall, skinny, wears dark clothes. Usually ears a black t-shirt and nlue jeans.
Home: In a normal house.
Identifacation: Has dark shadows under his eyes. I don't really know how you describe it though...
Power: Can do anything with shadows.

@l_kim8435 's:
Name: Jade
Looks: Jade has pale skin, and very defined cheek bones. Her eyes are ice blue. She has black hair that makes her skin look as pale as paper. In her hair are bright purple highlights that are scattered around her hair without a noticeable pattern. Her clothes are usually a pair of white skinny jeans that are ripped on her thigh and below her knee. She has a black t-shirt and a hoody that she keeps up even though her teachers lecture her about how wearing a hood or hat is disrespectful inside buildings. Her shoes are converse high tops that tie died purple and black.
Home: Jade is a foster child who has been taken and given back a countless number of times.
Identifacation: Jade's hair is highlighted purple, and her clothes and mostly black, making her eyes the brightest thing she has.
Extra: Jade's power is to munipulate shadows, but not control them. She can make them have the effect of fire, but they can not burn down a whole city.

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 3 November 2011 at 3:55 PM

@juliettbrown can we start?