in Roleplaying

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 30 October 2011 at 8:47 PM

Kirsten got ready for the game

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 30 October 2011 at 9:07 PM

Getting into the Ravenclaw section, Erin tried to make herself warm in the booming cold.

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 31 October 2011 at 3:39 PM

Liz jumped into action, changing into her winter robes, and blue and bronze scarf. She secured it over her neck, and then grabbed her broom, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 31 October 2011 at 7:46 PM

Ravenclaw didn't always do good. Usually it was Gyrffindor, but Erin didn't care much.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 31 October 2011 at 8:16 PM

Jasper got bored. Then he remembered that quidditch. He hurried to get ready.

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 2 November 2011 at 4:01 PM

Sorry I haven't been here, I was out of town! ☚ī¸

When the whole team arrived, everyone mounted their brooms and flew into the air. On the opposite side of the field was a team of crimson and gold students were smiling eagerly. Liz swallowed. 'Oh gosh...' she thought, feeling more nervous then ever before as the whistle blew.

PLEASE LOOK AT QUIDDITCH POSITION RULES-(first page) NO GOD MODDING FOR THE GAME. 😊 thanks!

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 2 November 2011 at 4:48 PM

Ella laughed out loud when she kicked up from the ground. She had more than a few tricks up her sleeve. With every move, the Firebolt swiftly followed.

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 2 November 2011 at 5:12 PM

@rawrcookies08 @lola622f @rileytibbles @lkay-awesome @bubble_tree @jane
This time for the game, it will be gryffindor against ravenclaw, and the next game the same, because they are the only two houses that are full...first game ravenclaw wins the second gryffindor. We will take turns winning, because I don't want to have any god modding or something. (Each time victory/losing will even out so it is fair, so no worries! 😃 )

Liz flew around the field, feeling the nervousness ease away from her as the wind blew back her hair. A smile crossed her face as she did a flip in the air. Liz looked over her shoulder, to see Erin smiling.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 2 November 2011 at 5:14 PM

@l_kim8435 WAT? I think we should "play" the game first THEN determine who wins.. it depends on how people post on who wins.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 November 2011 at 5:15 PM

Kirsten was excited. It was the first game!

Jasper was bored...

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 2 November 2011 at 5:16 PM

@rawrcookies08
Oh, I guess that makes more sense...sorry, I just wanted to make sure there was no fighting...we can have an honest vote about the posts at the end to determine the winner.

The referee was very far down, a tiny ant moving a little bit in the center of the green field. The four balls were thrown in the air. Immediately, Liz, and the other chasers lurched for the middle. Her fingers just barely closed over the quaffle, when the girl from gryffindor...Ella, was it? Yes, Ella, took it from her grasp. She Pulled her arm back to throw it but one of the beaters, Katryna, bumped her, making her drop it. Liz flew quickly to catch it and tossed it to Kirsten immediately, seeing Rain on her way to catch her.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 2 November 2011 at 6:58 PM

@l_kim8435 It's okay 😊 I wasn't trying to sound bossy just so you know, sorry if I did 😉

Female
13 posts

lkay-awesome • 2 November 2011 at 7:20 PM

Rain leaned forward to catch but it barly missed her fingertips. She quickly swoped down to catch it. She threw it to Ella as fast as she could.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 2 November 2011 at 7:51 PM

Hazel woke up with a start and realized that her Quidditch game starts soon!! She quickly changed into her robes and grabbed her cirrus 3000
This broom hasn't even come out yet. In fact, few people have heard of it because there are only 10 working models in existence. 7 of them belong to the Slytherin quidditch team. She raced off down the field and met up with her team

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 2 November 2011 at 9:18 PM

"Elizabeth is doing a fine job," Erin said to herself. "A first year and she's already doing quite well." Still awaiting a goal, Erin and other Ravenclaws were happy with great excitement. How would the game come to an end?

***Are we during the time of Harry Potter, or after?***

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 3 November 2011 at 3:48 PM

@bubble_tree We are much after the Harry Potter 'era', so no one tried to be super powerful.
@lkay-awesome Not trying to sound bossy but I kind of threw it to Kirsten, so she would have the quaffle, but we can say Ella had it any way.

Liz raced towards Ella, watching the small beater, Katrina, use the move cobbing, and hit her with the side of her broom. Just as Ella was about to drop the quaffle, she recovered and pulled it back in her grasp. Ella was just about to fly to the ravenclaw keeper when Liz remembered a vital move from the book. They called it blagging: a move any player could perform, in which they grab the end of the broom stick to pull them back, and delay them. Liz did what the book said, and smiled as she stopped Ella. She gasped and ducked as her foot almost hit Liz in the face, and accidentally let go of Ella's broom.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 3 November 2011 at 4:47 PM

Ella felt Liz grab her broom, so she glared at her and swooped down under the stands. While her broom raced under the crowd, she changed her hair blonde, her eyes green, and made herself look like a 12 year old. She wanted to see the other team's face at the "new player."

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 November 2011 at 5:51 PM

Jasper searched for the snitch.

Kirsten sat on her broom, playing with string

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 3 November 2011 at 7:52 PM

"LET'S GO!" Erin shouted quite loudly. The girls beside her were glancing at her now and ten with strange looks. Overwhelmed with excitement for Ravenclaw, Erin had a very unusual outburst.

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 4 November 2011 at 8:27 AM

Liz looked at Erin aruptly, and smiled. Most of the girls were looking at her like she was crazy, but she liked her enthusiasm. She put her attention on Ella who was on her way to the keeper. (goalie)

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 1:32 PM

Kirsten flew around.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 5 November 2011 at 5:32 PM

Come on, come on! Erin thought. We have to win!

Why did this this thread die, people!?!