Hey! I'm new :]

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
42 posts

kittyt • 25 October 2011 at 12:25 PM

Hey, I'm KittyT (yeah, my username's capitals vanished...)!

My "nickname" (I'm more known with this name x3) is Kitty Tryn. I was born on the 31st of August, 1996. I'm 15 years old and live in England.

I'm home-schooled and not-so-surprisingly, I have a terribly posh accent like I'm a mix of Queen Victoria and Taylor Swift (a tiny bit). I live in a HUGE area with loads of "houses" behind us (it's kind of like a mansion cut down into pieces). My dad keeps ordering loads of fountains in front of our house so if you come round you have to practically take out your umbrella.

But enough about my personal life ;3 Basically, I've taken an interest in pet adoptable sites - it's no wonder since I "recently" (well, 2 years ago) got a puppy and I've been all lovey-dovey with it. It's tiring though; she's always bouncy, so I like to get virtual pets - you don't have to comb them or anything, and they never wake you up at 5 in the morning for their food.

So hopefully I can join this without being too much trouble to you! Thanks for enduring my "speech" (I love writing stories and such xD), and if there's anything you want to say (related, of course), please do so.

~Kitty