Rares automatically immortal? (Bumps are loved)

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 27 October 2011 at 1:09 AM

I was thinking that rares and LEs should become immortal automatically, espacially if they were bought with real money- it's just so sad to watch all of them die all the time..Although as this might cause some problems with name collectors- maybe after a certain amount of time it loses it's name and it changes to gibberish or something?

Or atleast make it easier to get them to immortal if they are LEs?

Support:
@lyricgeek
@yintai (On the conditions only CCs become immortal)

Non-support:
@eclipse

495 posts

eclipse • 27 October 2011 at 1:12 AM

I don't think so ☚ī¸ Rarity isn't actually an installed part of Egg Cave, it just came to be 😋 Plus, it would decrease rarity drastically because more rares would be put into circulation...

Female
298 posts

yingtai • 27 October 2011 at 1:12 AM

@lyricgeek I think only the CC's should become immortal automatically because the LE's and rares aren't bought with real money 😊

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 27 October 2011 at 1:13 AM

@yintai
Is that a support then? 😸

@eclipse
Alright, I understand your opinion 😊

Deleted • 27 October 2011 at 1:26 AM

Not fun, not supporting.

Female
1,762 posts

toy • 27 October 2011 at 2:11 AM

No support from me.
It would be nice to have CC's automatically immortal,
but that's your own fault if you let them die.
Sorry.

Deleted • 27 October 2011 at 2:21 AM

No idea, but it sounds nice, but wouldn't Egg Cave get, crowded with creatures? I don't exactly know what a CC creature is...

Female
1,762 posts

toy • 27 October 2011 at 2:33 AM

@truffle
Cc stands for cave cash, eggcave money bought with real money.
So a cc critter was payed with actual cash

Deleted • 27 October 2011 at 2:34 AM

@toy ahh. 😱 Thank you!! then it should be IMMORTAL

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 27 October 2011 at 2:42 AM

I don't think any creature should be immortal automatically, maybe you could lower the requirement for CC creatures to level 1000, but immortality should be something you have to work for. EVEN if you've paid for the creature.

419 posts

mrsgiggles • 27 October 2011 at 2:52 AM

I won't disagree that CS eggs are made automatically immortal, but at the same time, I'd like to see the community click-and-feed culture remain in Egg Cave. I think the current situation is fine, no need to change anything.

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 27 October 2011 at 10:48 PM

Nah.
I think that kinda takes the fun out of it, tbh.

I mean, even when I got negligent for a while and lost at least 20 good names, I didn't bother asking for any of them back or anything because it was my fault. It's part of the game.
I could see having the level number be lowered for CC creatures, though, just as an added perk.

Deleted • 28 October 2011 at 3:37 AM

I think the CC eggs should be immortal. You bought them with your own money and they're yours, you shouldn't have to worry about them dying. :/

Maybe the LEs could only need to be level 1500 to be immortal?