Suggestion!!!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 27 October 2011 at 5:30 PM

Well, here comes a good one: having an option of selecting Egg Cave as a Starting page!! This would be an easier mode of entering!!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 27 October 2011 at 5:31 PM

Like a browser?

Female
469 posts

peachy4657 • 27 October 2011 at 5:45 PM

@darcy_vasquez That's a great idea! That would make going on Eggcave much more convenient, and that way, we won't forget to feed! 😃

Deleted • 27 October 2011 at 5:48 PM

Oh, like when you first sign in you go to your selected page? Like if you select your profile, you log in, you get to your profile? Like that?

Female
494 posts

plookle • 27 October 2011 at 5:54 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean that you would like to make egg cave the starting page on your browser? Because that's certainly possible.

I don't know what browser you use, but on seamonkey and firefox you go to edit, then preferences, and there should be a place to put your preferred home page. You can make it simply egg cave, or it could be the link to your profile or the livepulse or anything really.

Make sure; however, that if you share a computer with family members and you all use the same browser that you check with them first, as they may not like logging on and automatically seeing your cove. hehe. 😊

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 27 October 2011 at 6:44 PM

Yes! I want to know how to do this!