World Of Magic

in Roleplaying

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 4:23 PM

You are about to enter a world full of wonders and magic. It is full of amazing surprises, so come on and have fun.

Form:

Name:
Creature (Human, dragon, centaur, wizard, werewolf, or Minotaur):
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Magic element(wizards get two):
Mine
Name: Amdis Darkmoon
Creature (Human, dragon, centaur, wizard, werewolf, or Minotaur): Wizard
Weapon(s): A slender sword with a pitch black hilt
Appearance: Pitch black shaggy hair. A sheath for his sword. Flowing black and red robes. Red eyes. Tallish. Skinny
Personality: Playful. Loyal to friends.
Magic element(wizards get two): Darkness and Fire

Pings:
@smilies
@goku
@fluffy
I will post the rules when someone posts

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 4:32 PM

Rules:

1. You can't be immortal
2. No god modding
3. Please use proper sentences
4. Be devoted( don't post once and leave)

Amdis walked over to Cynthia, "Greetings Cynthia, how are you doing?" he asked.
@avelaingia

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 4:43 PM

@avelaingia No eggcave creatures please, thanks you 😃

"I was just passing through on my way to town, would you care to join me? I need some supplies like food, water, and herbs. By the way, do you know of any springs or anything so I don't have to buy water from town?" Amdis said.

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 28 October 2011 at 5:40 PM

am i too late? T.T
Name: Tabatha valentine
Creature:werewolf
Weapon(s): twin daggers with gems in crested in them
Appearance: short, she is usually showing her wolf ears and tail,she has short white hair,sky blue eyes and has a choker collar always on
Personality: weird, happy, and rarely serious...
Magic element(wizards get two): darkness

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 5:47 PM

@katrinafugs Nope, you can join 😃

"Hello Tabitha," Amdis said.

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 28 October 2011 at 6:27 PM

Tabatha smiled politely and said " sure I don't see why not ^__^" to Cynthia as she waved at admis.
@avelaingia

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 7:28 PM

Amdis started walking towards the grove. "I think we should go to the grove first," he called, hoping that he would meet some more friends along the way (that means more RP members).

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 28 October 2011 at 7:34 PM

I hope I'm not too late

Name: Syratina
Creature (Human, dragon, centaur, wizard, werewolf, or Minotaur): Dragon
Weapon(s): Claws, tail, teeth.
Appearance: "Average" size of female dragon with white base body color and light purple and orange stripes.
Personality: Kind towards humans and creatures, deadly to other dragons if they provoke her.
Magic element(wizards get two): Light
Age: (not sure, how long can dragons live?) 1248 yrs old.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 7:37 PM

Amdis kept walking down towards the grove. Then he noticed a tree that was oddly colored purple and orange. He poked at it with a stick, then realized in horror that it was a dragon. An unfamiliar dragon at that. He stumbled backwards. "Please have mercy," he said feebly and drew his sword in case he needed to fight.

@bubble_tree

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 28 October 2011 at 7:42 PM

Srry can't delete posts

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 28 October 2011 at 7:42 PM

Syratina turned her head sharply, bearing her sharp teeth. When she realized it was just a mere human, she eased. "Hello, small man. Very pleasant to have human company now and then," Syratina replied. Then, looking twice at the young man said, "Oh, please. You may put your sword down. I do not harm humans." She had a friendly vibe and looked up towards the sky. Her wings were twitching at excitement to just jump high up and soar through the thin, clear air.

@pirateseaz

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 28 October 2011 at 7:46 PM

Tabatha glanced at the dragon "hiya!" she said optimistically to syratina as she ran towards her to greet her, wagging her tail violently.
@bubble_tree

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 7:49 PM

@bubble_tree

"I am no mere human, I am a wizard, he said.My name is Amdis. Wizards are descendants from dragon you know. This is my friend Tabatha, please excuse her antics. I am very honored to meet a dragon," he said. Then, just as he had finished his last sentence, a dragon burst from the grove. It was twice the size of Syratina. It was black with red markings on its legs and tail and around its eyes. It used its mighty tail to knock Amdis off of his feet. Amdis unsheathed his sword and let a blast of fire out. The fire his the chest of the large beast and left it without a scratch.
@katrinafugs

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 28 October 2011 at 7:59 PM

Shocked of the new dragons entrance tabatha slid to the side. Suddenly her hands turn into wolf paws with massive claws. Hastily she attacked the dragon with her claws but it was no use"hmp! So you want to play hard ball! Come on guys lets show this dragon who's boss!" she said optimistically

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 28 October 2011 at 8:07 PM

"Stop it. Please stop now," Syratina said towards the black dragon sternly. "Leave at once! You have no business here in the grove!" She now was facing the other dragon, snout to snout. She suddenly whipped around and her tail hit the dragon straight in the chest, knocking him a little off balance, but not by much.

Now in a fighting stance, Syratina let out a piercing roar simultaneously with burning fire.

@katrinafugs
@pirateseaz
@avelaingia

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 28 October 2011 at 8:15 PM

Tabatha clawed at the dragon with all her strength but it was no use. " guess it's time " she said Mysteriously as as a black smog covered her body until she was to longer visible. Then sudenly she jumped out of the smog as a huge white wolf. She attacked the dragon and made a scratch down the dragons chest.
@bubble_tree @avelaingia

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 8:19 PM

The dragon took off into the sky, dropping a map. The Death Highlands map. A large cave was circled on the map.

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 28 October 2011 at 8:25 PM

Tabatha lifted the map with her mouth giving it to amdis. Tabatha looked at amdis as if telling her to tell her what it means.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 8:28 PM

Amdis isn't a girl!!!

Amids looked at Tabatha. "This is a map of The Death Highlands. It would take a long journey to get there, even for a dragon. This circled cave is probably where the huge black dragon lives." Amdis flipped over the map, it had Nagetous printed on bold letters. "This must be the black dragon's name," Amdis said.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 28 October 2011 at 8:30 PM

"What is the map for?" Syratina asked. "'Tis there a cave somewhere near here?" For all the years she has lived, Syratina had never seen such a cave circled on the map. Now looming over the others, she examined it. Still, she could not decipher its meaning.

@katrinafugs
@pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 8:39 PM

"Yes, that would be wise Cynthia. You should get some gold from your hoard, if you have on, so we can also buy helpful things along the way Syratina. You should change back into a human Tabatha. I will go get some healing herbs and other things.

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 28 October 2011 at 8:50 PM

Sorry my character is always a girl so I'm used to the idea of saying her @pirateseaz

Tabatha wagged her tail in delight and started to bark at the idea of traveling.she always loved moving from place to place. Sundenly she turned back to her human form " yes yes let's go! ^___^ " she said happily as can be.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 8:55 PM

"I will need some help from Cynthia," Amdis said. "My satchel won't fill itself and I'm missing a few herbs."

7,923 posts

hayz • 28 October 2011 at 9:00 PM

I'm not too late am I? D;

Name: Cither
Creature (Human, dragon, centaur, wizard, werewolf, or Minotaur): A creature that can revert from human to mermaid, time to time.
Weapon(s): Human: err.... Natural resources..? (Like picking up rocks and throwing them) Mermaid: Anything that has to do with water.
Appearance: about 5'4, Flowing ebony black hair, a blue and violet eye (she has heterochromia) and in her mermaid form she has a pure white tail (Must NEVER be exposed to sunlight, or the tail would disappear for 13 days), while in her human form, she wears a long hazel robe (which she hates because of the constant tripping).
Personality: Curious of the human 'world' for she spent 9/10 of her life as a mythical creature, and gets pissed easily if mocked.
Magic element(wizards get two): Water

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 9:07 PM

@hayz You're not too late 😃

"We don't need that, the dragon is getting gold from her hoard. Do you happen to know where I can find any Arnica(a herb used for soothing sore muscles and reducing pain and inflammation) and Aloe (a herb used for sunburns and rashes and other skin problems)."

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 28 October 2011 at 9:18 PM

Oops. 😱 I'm a little off track!

"I will go. Be only a few minutes and we will leave." Syratina took for the air with a loud thump of her hind legs. She went east, as hr lair was hidden in the mountains. It was really a short trip. For a dragon. When there, she grabbed many, many gold coins, the ones merchants would accept, and stuffed them in one large sack. Syratina flew back tot he grove and dropped the sack upon the ground, a clinking sound occurring on impact.

"I believe that will sustain for weeks, if it takes that long."

@pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 28 October 2011 at 9:20 PM

"Excellent!" Amdis exclaimed.

7,923 posts

hayz • 28 October 2011 at 9:34 PM

Cither was following a bird, keeping as quiet as possible. A shadow cast upon her as she came so close to touching the feather of the little creature. She looked up and saw a dragon flying in the opposite direction of where she came from. "Ooh~" She breathed, entranced by the sight. She started to run after it but alas, it was far too fast. She stopped and watched it as it lowered to the ground far away. "Big..." She said, starting to run again.

When she got close enough, she was able to dodge behind a boulder. It was far enough so they couldn't see her but just barely close enough for her to hear. She peeked out to see a dragon in front of.. a boy?
"I believe that will sustain for weeks, if it takes that long." said the Dragon. "Excellent!" the boy cried in joy. A centaur to the left then said, "Wonderful" as she stamped her hoof on the ground. "That will be extremely useful if we pass through the town of Griffenwood. The merchants there favor gold above other valuables, and it's only slightly north of where we're heading." "Pretty..." Cither said but today, the odds aren't in her favor. She tripped over a small but stiff rock as she fell to the ground with a thud.

7,923 posts

hayz • 28 October 2011 at 9:50 PM

Cither tried to get up but failed to do so even after her third try, for her robe was caught between two giant boulders leaning against each other on the 2nd try. After the fourth, she was now in full sight of the gang before her.

@pirateseaz

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 30 October 2011 at 9:04 PM

Syratina roared as the helpless creature tried to get up. It looked innocent, but she was sure it was spying on them. and their conversation. "Who are you?" she boomed.