Does anyone want to help me with my own adoptables site?

in Entertainment

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 29 October 2011 at 12:34 PM

I made an account on MyAdopts and made a website with the name I like, and have a few sketches of creatures that look cool. I don't know what system to use to turn these into digital art, this is where you artists come in. I think I'll be opening it sometime during December or Early January(extremely rough estimate), and I'll need a few artists(One or two). As artists, you'll get a special Artist Badge on your profile and a palette symbol on the eventual forums. Plus, you'll have the liberty to make your own creatures (approved by me of course). I've been planning the site for about a week and know most of the features so any artists who want to help can submit an example of their art. Thank you to all artist for your help with this😊

NOTE: I already posted this in Chit-Chat, but moved it here because it was more fitting. You can delete the other one.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 29 October 2011 at 12:36 PM

@glados Is an AMAZING artist.

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 29 October 2011 at 2:18 PM

@pegasasu
I sent her a PM. Thanks for your reccomendation.

11 posts

nyssul • 30 October 2011 at 6:49 PM

I can draw, but not digitally. No tablet, no nothing. XD But, when I do find a way to get it all figured out, I'd love to help! Maybe by the time I'm ready, you'll be ready, too. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 30 October 2011 at 6:50 PM

I could help with something.

Female
9 posts

twistedemotions • 2 November 2011 at 7:49 PM

i don't think i can help with the digital drawing but im pretty good at drawing in general. But ill be happy to join ur site when u get it up and going!!! If you need any suggestions for creatures or something i got an imagination that runs a mile a minute!!! Good Luck!!!
πŸ˜ƒ

Female
312 posts

feathershaft • 5 November 2011 at 9:46 PM

@zafeyry Yes, I have created a website too, but it did not work. So I can help out as an artist. Do you have the URL?

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 5 November 2011 at 9:47 PM

I'm not making it anymore.