Do Not Feed stuff and extending Tim's visits.

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 10:03 PM

@piucca
You're the only one who has voted for the official feed list. xD I liked that idea. :c

Female
113 posts

spirit • 4 November 2011 at 12:24 PM

The other thing that would be good is for people who don't have a lot of EC is when you have lots of eggs or don't have lots of eggs, when you have to put them at Tim's IF you have creatures over 2000 that somehow they don't show up as needing fed and you should NOT have to keep them happy as they are immortal, this would save on EC and I believe many people would not feel pressured to feed their coves and others to keep their eggs and then if they can't many have quit or had cove cleanouts and given away some of their creatures they really don't want to. If a creature is Immortal then make them truly Immortal not invisible but yes to Tim's make them invisible, but this way this will save on the EC and we can feed other creatures. I'm in the process of trying to keep some of mine from getting past a certain stage before freezing them and that's hard.

As far as the feedlist, if you were to black out the food, it would help and yes you could still go through the list, and they would get their money for this. When I run my website competition, I can hide it so you can see the competitor but you can not vote for them, so I know there is a way to hide the food and not feed them. It's all in the html coding, that's all it is. Same with the feeding at Tim's it's how they see the limits on the creatures. It can be done, it's all in the prompts.

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 4 November 2011 at 12:32 PM

+3

THOSE. ARE. AWESOME. IDEAS.

I LIKE!