Question regarding...

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 1 November 2011 at 10:15 PM

How I've seen people make it to the leadership boards. I am wondering this because I have done my best to visit as many other people's coves as much as possible so as to be noticed at least. My internet isn't the best and I am not on all the time. Course, if I don't do any of that, I won't get noticed and my eggs won't hatch; not that I am worried because I have them at Tim's. No biggie.

So my question is, what is the other important key to getting enough views/clicks/feedings in no time aside from what I am currently trying?

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 1 November 2011 at 10:18 PM

Click exchanges. That's how MOST of them get up there. 😋

Deleted • 1 November 2011 at 11:07 PM

So, I am okay with the little plan I've dug up to getting my creatures noticed as much as possible? I do know the creatures that need views get the most benefit by being planted on our profile as pics. My biggest problem though is my internet as it's not always as its best. It is average.

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 2 November 2011 at 11:15 AM

If you want more clicks and feeds check out Egg Cavern. It's a fansite that has a click exchange in it. It would help in your plan to get noticed. You could go a step further and put them in Yarolds too, another popular Click Exchange.

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 7:50 PM

Ooo, I did not know Egg Cave had fansites. Nice. 😃