Our own alkub races

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 2:26 AM

I was betting at the Alkub races, and it occured to me it would be kind of fun to do this with your own creatures.

I know Egg Cave's to-do list is a million miles long so I won't be upset if this doesn't happen. But it would give us something to do with our eggs other than just show them off.

What I'm thinking is that there could be races featuring our own creatures. There'd maybe be one every week or so, you can enter one creature for 1,000 EC and grand prize is 25,000 EC, while second place is 10,000 EC and third is 5,000.

There could be like three little groups, earth, water and sky tracks. Stuff like Horscas could be entered into the water portion, birds like Mos and Eerieks and things like that could be in the sky track thing and stuff like Alkubs and Chimaeras on the ground track.

You could give each creature a set of "starter skills" (I.e. Speed: 28, Stamina: 16) that affected if they won the race or not. You could also play with them once a day to improve one of these skills by like 1 or 2, and that would make them happier and earn you EC, like feeding.

Or we could just let people put Alkubs of their own into the daily races, I don't care. xD

Soo, what do you think? I think it would be fun. 😃

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 2 November 2011 at 2:28 AM

@Ijilleh

It all sounds awesome to me! 😉

534 posts

crowvict • 2 November 2011 at 7:55 AM

@ijilleh I love this idea, I think it would be cool and a lot of fun^^

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 2:35 PM

@furfur
@goldensunsdragon