Madame Mistress' Sorority of Heroes

in Roleplaying

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 11 November 2011 at 9:24 PM

OOC/ @hay7199 But everyone was with the group? Unless you were late...

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 November 2011 at 9:25 PM

she had just gotten there and she is the kind of girl who is scared all the time thats why she ran away

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 11 November 2011 at 9:27 PM

OOC/ Okay. And please be literate. Thank you. Needs @phoenizis

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 11 November 2011 at 9:29 PM

Annibelle desperately wanted to share a room with the two girls. " May I share the room with you two?" she asked.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 November 2011 at 9:31 PM

she layed in the deepist part of the cave (well not the deepest part she triped and fell and broke her ankel)and she lay crying on the wet dirty ground

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 11 November 2011 at 9:32 PM

"Uh, yeah, sure. But Sora wants the window bed." Ribbonie was already at a bed with her things settled beside it. Annibelle's was on the other, not the window bed, sitting intently, waiting to be unpacked.

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 11 November 2011 at 9:33 PM

"Sure." Sora replied, as she started up the stairs. She opened the doors and walked in and instinctively came to the window bed and set her luggage there. A yawn escaped her mouth as she lay down. The fresh sheets were cool on her skin and the pillow was fluffy.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 November 2011 at 9:35 PM

she tryed to get up and she fell back down and screamed so loud it could be herd 100 miles away

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 11 November 2011 at 9:50 PM

Ribbonie unpacked her things. "So, uh, where are you guys from? I'm from New York." Ribbonie finished setting her pictures on her bedside table and sat intently on the edge of the bed.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 November 2011 at 9:54 PM

she lay there still shreaking in agony knowing she would die soon she let out a blood curtuling scream and blacked out

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 11 November 2011 at 10:44 PM

"Seattle, but my family likes to travel a lot." Sora answered, as she opened her luggage and started unpacking. First out went her collection of books and manga, into the bookshelf in their room. Then, she moved her toiletries into the tiled bathroom and removed her Apple Macbook Pro (OH YEAH!) and stuffed animals.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 11 November 2011 at 10:48 PM

"Like to read, huh?" Ribbonie asked. "Fiction for Non-Fiction?" She started bringing out her collection of books. Some series were the Inheritance Cycle, one was called The Unwanteds, another called The Romanov Princess. "I vary", she said, placing them in the book shelf.

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 11 November 2011 at 11:06 PM

"Yep. Mostly Fiction and Fantasy. I also love reading Death Note and Naruto manga." She grabbed a bunch of clothes and stumbled into the closet, fumbling with the hangers.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 11 November 2011 at 11:17 PM

Ribbonie looked at her watch. "Its 6 o'clock already?" The time here passed by quickly, but no one knew why. "We better start getting ready for dinner.

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 12 November 2011 at 1:31 AM

Cai wandered into his bedroom, wide-eyed. He walked over to his bed, lugging his teddy-bear behind him. Slowly he pulled back the covers and tucked his teddy in, before kissing him an early goodnight and wandering back to dinner.
His stomach grumbled with anticipation.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 12 November 2011 at 8:18 AM

Annibelle upacked. She headed to dinner.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 12 November 2011 at 7:39 PM

The dinner table that was long and bare only hours before was now colorful and held so much food. A lot of the other children started sitting down and trying to grab some food, but a field wouldn't let them. "Not eating before everyone is here," Jules said, climbing out of a door in the wall.

1,764 posts

james-bond • 12 November 2011 at 7:45 PM

Am I allowed to join?

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 12 November 2011 at 7:48 PM

@james-bond I dunno. Why don't you fill out a form? 😊

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 12 November 2011 at 7:49 PM

Too late join?
Name:leone

Attitude: Fun loving and once you get to understand her she is an amazing person

Power: light. Can control it.

Appearance: http://sketchfu.com/drawing/2616465-sleepy-flower-girl

Good/Bad: Good!

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 12 November 2011 at 7:51 PM

@seaangel Like my power. Cool. 😊 And did you draw that picture?

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 12 November 2011 at 8:43 PM

Sora went down the long, twisting stairs to the grand dining table. She took a seat next to Ribbone and waited for the other students to come. Slowly, people came down the stairs and sat down, waiting impatiently for the force field to dissapear. Sora spotted some of her favorite delicacies like lamb chops (Yum!) and peach pie.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 12 November 2011 at 9:55 PM

"Children," Madame said, striding into the room. "You may begin dinner." She waved her hand and the blurred out picture of food became clear. The food was accessible. Ribbonie took a chicken leg and took a bite. It was so savory and delicious. The taste was just a perfect blend of spices.

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 12 November 2011 at 11:47 PM

The smell of the fresh food finally reached Sora's nose and she breathed in the yummy flavors. After all, scent did count as a big percentage of taste. She decided to begin with a light salad, then hefted a large piece of pork shoulder on to her plate. She faintly recalled having her mom call her a "meat girl" and laughted silently.

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 13 November 2011 at 3:44 AM

Cai took his seat at the table, and stared wonderingly at the food. All of it seemed mouthwateringly delicious, so he decided to heap his plate with a little bit of everything. He took a few tentative bites of salad, before moving onto pasta, then back to chicken. He ate surprisingly fast for someone so small and he cleaned his plate quickly.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 13 November 2011 at 3:38 PM

After dinner, Ribbonie was full up. Madame Mistress made an announcement after all the food plates were cleared out. "Tomorrow morning, children, will be the tours of your classes." Please be awake by 7:00 as the tours will start at 7:45."

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 13 November 2011 at 9:04 PM

As Madame Mistress made the announcement, Sora sighed. Why so early? At least they didn't have any schoolwork yet, it was just a tour. She rose from the wooden chair and stretched from the long dinner. The taste of the peach pie she had for dessert lingered in her mouth. At least they had good food here.

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 14 November 2011 at 4:19 PM

Cai blinked rapidly. He felt sleepy after filling himself with such good food. 7:00am wakeup? That was okay, he felt as if he could drop off to sleep now, so waking up early was no problem. As he wandered back to his room, he felt a faint excitement as to what the school tour would be like.

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 16 November 2011 at 5:13 PM

Sora lingered at the dinner table for a while, unwilling to go away from the delicious food, but she finally trudged back to her room and opened the door with her key. She grabbed her green alarm clock and set a alarm for 7:00 before walking into the clean bathroom and brushing her teeth slowly.

As she ran to her comfy bed and jumped into the covers,
Sora yawned contently. It was time to go to bed if she wanted to wake up that early. She arranged her numerous stuffed animals around her, pulled the covers tighter, and lay there, waiting for sleep to envelop her.

Deleted • 17 November 2011 at 5:47 PM

i am quiting all my rps but the one i made, bye bye.