in Roleplaying

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 6:09 PM

Truth.
It's what we all need to find.

If we don't find it,
We
All
Die

The path to the truths to a vicious string of secrets lies out there, somewhere, in the world. IT is the truth to an ancient secret long forgotten out of the pain and misery it brought to those who knew it. But the truth could save you....
Or destroy you mentally and emotionally...
But why not?

But now you NEED to know the truth, and so do others. The curiosity is killing you, literally. But the journey to seek the truths you seek is a cruel and terrible journey. You could die along this journey out of ignorance, that's if you ever find the path.

Or you could survive and learn the truth with the others.

Your choice. But please, hurry.

We're waiting.

Form:
Name:
Info:

Rules:
No godmodders
No beginners
No spammers
No annoyers

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 8 November 2011 at 6:33 PM

For a second I thought the rules said "no moderators." LOL, poor Zac, Meteoroid and Anna, I thought! x3

I don't RP, sorry πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 7:36 PM

Name: Emma
Info:
Suspicious, sneaking, tough. Blond hair, blue, staring eyes. Won't take turd from anyone. Seeking truths of her past. orphaned.

Name: Skye
Info: Likes to keep to herself. Has golden hair, piercing bright green eyes. Will not trust any adult, for some reason. Has slight amnesia and wants to know truths she doesn't even know. Has a sister named Cadence and a brother named Bishop, who travel with her.

Name: Faye
Info: Trusts people easily, is very outgoing, tends to be reckless, likes boys (not love), and is very awkward sometimes. Has black hair, and dark brown eyes. Is chinese. Wears a pink or blue hoodie, and jeans. Has a bad childhood(nobody knows what happened).

Name: Colin Dowel
Info: Black hair with grey/blue eyes. He is very smart and loves animals. He is very muscular. He is kind, but shy and introvertical. Tends to over react (just like me!) and can handle it irrationally at times. he has a very strong German accent and was just taken to America after his parents died and orphaned him

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 8 November 2011 at 7:42 PM

What do you mean "No beginners"? @icicle_9510

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 7:44 PM

Name: Elesis Seighart (yes, I took the name from Grand Chase)
Info: Natural purple hair that flows to her torso, usually tied up in a ponytail. Clothes stolen from other people (for the time being, she is wearing a black t-shirt and baggy jeans) She has a red eye and a green eye.(when I say red, I mean the WHOLE eye is red not just the iris- err... sorry if I disgusted you)
Background () :
(3RD POV VER)
Parents murdered when at the age of 5. She had been living out on streets to survive. Lying to get money, lying to survive. Short brown hair, black masks. Long robes the color of flushed cheeks. Evil spirits that lurk in the darkness. What is the mark on her right arm? What does the message burned permanently on her back mean? What is she?

Info: Marie is known as Azusa by her friends, and only her father calls her Marie. Azusa is an extremely intelligent girl. She has dark hair that is longer in the front than the back. Azusa has blue eyes, and wears glasses. Marie appears to be both bookish and analytical in her mannerisms but always very respectful towards everyone.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188011_109915045766351_4355847_n.jpg

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 8 November 2011 at 8:22 PM

@icicle_9510 Oh okay. πŸ˜ƒ

Name: Skye

Info: Likes to keep to herself. Has golden hair, piercing bright green eyes. Will not trust any adult, for some reason. Has slight amnesia and wants to know truths she doesn't even know. Has a sister named Cadence and a brother named Bishop, who travel with her.

Deleted • 9 November 2011 at 10:05 PM

@bubble_tree thanks for joining😊

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 9 November 2011 at 10:09 PM

@icicle_91510 No problem! 😊

Deleted • 10 November 2011 at 7:57 PM

Anybody else want to join?😊

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 10 November 2011 at 8:14 PM

Name: Annibelle
Info: Trusts people easily, is very outgoing, tends to be reckless, likes boys (not love), and is very awkward sometimes. Has black hair, and dark brown eyes. Is chinese. Wears a pink or blue hoodie, and jeans. Has a bad childhood(nobody knows what happened).

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 November 2011 at 8:30 PM

@icicle_9510
Name: Elesis Seighart (yes, I took the name from Grand Chase)
Info: Natural purple hair that flows to her torso, usually tied up in a ponytail. Clothes stolen from other people (for the time being, she is wearing a black t-shirt and baggy jeans) She has a red eye and a green eye.(when I say red, I mean the WHOLE eye is red not just the iris- err... sorry if I disgusted you)
Background (πŸ˜ƒ) :
(3RD POV VER)
Parents murdered when at the age of 5. She had been living out on streets to survive. Lying to get money, lying to survive. Short brown hair, black masks. Long robes the color of flushed cheeks. Evil spirits that lurk in the darkness. What is the mark on her right arm? What does the message burned permanently on her back mean? What is she?
(1ST PERSON POV VER)
My parents have been dead for as long as I remember. They hadn't done anything and now I'm striving off whatever I can find on the street. Always running from people, always lying to get out of trouble. They had short hazel hair, and black eye masks. Their pink robes covered the ground around them. I hope their spirits will never find peace. A star on my arm. Forgotten words printed on my back. Forever running. Just... what am I?

Deleted • 10 November 2011 at 8:37 PM

Form:
Name: Storm
Info:
He is a young, sometimes nosy,kid.
He has black hair and brown shirt and shorts. He also has Green eyes.
(Do you mind if he has a pet Mountain Lion named Jay?)
He plays the flute, and writes stories. He is shy at first, but when he gets to know peeps, he talks, a LOT.

Name: Tessa
Info: Tessa is a young woman with large, hazel eyes, and long blonde hair. She wears her hair loosely with no bangs, and it forms a zig-zag pattern on her head. Tessa is an incredibly caring and gentle individual, and openly expresses her personality at all times. Whenever a friend is in need, she is always open to help in any way she can no matter the situation. In general, she is always concerned for the wellbeing of others. Tessa has an extreme obsession with marriage, and never has a lasting relationship.

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 November 2011 at 8:44 PM

@icicle_9510 Ok I put it up.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 10 November 2011 at 8:56 PM

@icicle_9510 What is the year???

Name: Colin Dowel

Info: Black hair with grey/blue eyes. He is very smart and loves animals. He is very muscular. He is kind, but shy and introvertical. Tends to over react (just like me!) and can handle it irrationally at times. he has a very strong German accent and was just taken to America after his parents died and orphaned him

Deleted • 10 November 2011 at 8:57 PM

@isablah it's 2020;) The "Year of Truth" 😊 and thanks for joining!!!πŸ˜ƒ

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 November 2011 at 9:14 PM

uhhh we start?

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 10 November 2011 at 9:19 PM

Name: Marie Azusa (Everyone calls her Azusa)
Info: Marie is known as Azusa by her friends, and only her father calls her Marie. Azusa is an extremely intelligent girl. She has dark hair that is longer in the front than the back. Azusa has blue eyes, and wears glasses. Marie appears to be both bookish and analytical in her mannerisms but always very respectful towards everyone.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188011_109915045766351_4355847_n.jpg

Name: Tessa
Info: Tessa is a young woman with large, hazel eyes, and long blonde hair. She wears her hair loosely with no bangs, and it forms a zig-zag pattern on her head. Tessa is an incredibly caring and gentle individual, and openly expresses her personality at all times. Whenever a friend is in need, she is always open to help in any way she can no matter the situation. In general, she is always concerned for the wellbeing of others. Tessa has an extreme obsession with marriage, and never has a lasting relationship.

Deleted • 11 November 2011 at 8:53 AM

@hayz sure;)
@dewpaw thanks for joiningπŸ˜ƒ I'll edit my 2nd post with the characters;)

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 November 2011 at 8:58 AM

Elesis sneaked into an open window hoping to find something to eat. She swiftly dove in and took a look.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 November 2011 at 5:25 PM

Form:
Name: Storm
Info:
He is a young, sometimes nosy,kid.
He has black hair and brown shirt and shorts. He also has Green eyes.
(Do you mind if he has a pet Mountain Lion named Jay?)
He plays the flute, and writes stories. He is shy at first, but when he gets to know peeps, he talks, a LOT.
@icicle_9510

Deleted • 11 November 2011 at 5:35 PM

@redstart-fireclan thanks for joining!😸

Lorin silently sat underneath the tree out in the forest. The moonlight hit her eyes in the way that they became Chips of ice. She always came to this exact spot when she was upset, for she couldn't stand to let anybody see her tears and know her emotions. To them, she WAS ice. Emotionless and tough. But this time was different, this time she couldn't feel completely upset. Because she didn't know if what she was upset about was true or not.....

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 November 2011 at 5:39 PM

@icicle_9510
Can Storm has a pet? (The Mountain Lion)

Storm was on the tree above the girl. He watched her quietly..Then...

He slipped.
He fell on the ground, hard. /Ow.../He thought, rubbing his head.
He looked at the girl, hopping she didn't see him.

Is that okay?

Deleted • 11 November 2011 at 5:41 PM

@redstart-fireclan ehhhhh, it's not really a pet rp^^" and yeah the posT is fine, just try and make them a little longer later on😊thanks for joining!πŸ˜ƒ

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 November 2011 at 5:43 PM

@redstar-fireclan err. which girl? o3o there's alot...

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 November 2011 at 5:45 PM

@hazys oops
@icicle_9510's girl

But okay, I was just asking
@icicle_9510
😊
And your welcome.
I will.

Deleted • 11 November 2011 at 5:49 PM

@redstar-fireclan kk😊

Lorin immediately jumped up into tae kwon do fighting stance and punched whatever just fell on top of her. When she realized it was another teenager, she relaxed a little, but stood her ground. "Whoah dude! Watch it or you'll get have to deal with my fist again!"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 November 2011 at 5:53 PM

Storm looked down. "Sorry..." he whispered.
He looked at her, straight in the eyes.
"I didn't mean to. I just slipped..."
He started to climb again. "I will be going...Bye"

Deleted • 11 November 2011 at 5:57 PM

Lorin flinched. She hated when people looked her in the eyes. The ice melted, and she began to burn up. "it's fine" she managed to mumble. But when she realized the boy saws going to leave she went "No, wait, why were you in the tree?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 November 2011 at 5:58 PM

"Er...I just stay up in trees...Day and Night...It's the way I lived..Why?"Storm asked. "Btw, my name is Storm"

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 11 November 2011 at 6:02 PM

"Wheee!" Tessa yelled flapping her arms in the air, running in circles around Azusa. They walked through the trash-filled alley way on their way to the school they used to attend as children.
"Please Tessa, this is serious." Azusa pushed her glasses back up on to her nose. They walked towards the large sky scraper, everyones looking at the two strange girls.
Marie pushed her way through two large doors and yelled, "I have arrived!" All heads turned to her.
"Really Tessa!" Azusa hit her hand on her head. "This is our first time coming back here and you have to blow it like that!" She grabbed Tessa by the arm and dragged her towards the bathroom. Azusa pushed Tessa into the huge bathroom. "We need to talk."
"About what?" Tessa pushed the soap dispenser, spilling foam all over the marble counters.
" Aren't you even slightly worried about seeing Gabe?" Azusa cleaned the foam off the counter.
"Of course not!" Tessa crossed her arms in annoyance, "It's not like I still have feeling for him!"
Azusa nodded, "Alright, so have you given up the idea that the way to be happy is to be married?"
Tessa's face turned bright red, "Never! The only way to be truly happy is the have a man in your life! You wouldn't understand, you're still so young"
Azusa gave her a puzzling look, "I'm 9 months older than you."