Deadly

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 7:58 PM

It's a post-apocalyptic times, and the world has turned hateful and evil. Love does not exist, for there is nothing to love, and there is no hope as there is nothing to believe in. There remains only one mega powerful ruler, and her name is ....
Everyone just calls her, HER or SHE, for the name is said to be the reason of the apocalyptic times itself. HER name was whispered, and she appeared overnight. SHE gained power, and conquered all. When they say "Conquered" they mean OBLITERATED. Either you're with HER, or you're dead.
SHE controls all.
Your feelings, your emotions, your deepest darkest secrets.
For she knows them all.

Just when one day, you believe the world is about to end, a t.v. screen flickers to life in the Town Square.

'Fellow citizens, our time is grim, and death is at our door. We can all die now. Unless....'
'I hold the key to an unknown Utopia. It is hidden, far away. I will allow all who find it to live there forever. With a catch.'
To get in, you must complete the challenge.
First, you must journey and discover my Utopia.
And second, if you're under 18.

You'll have to duel-to-the-death to make it in.
NO exceptions.
Enjoy!~

Form:
Name: Lori
Age(10-18): 16
Personality: Sneaky, Suspicious, tough. Funny.
Description: Blonde hair, stary blue eyes.
Extra Info:
Orphan. Has secrets of the past that haunt her forever.

Basic Rp rules
Have some basic knowledge of rp's ex) no 1 line posts, no emotes follow ToS, stay on topic, etc.

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 8 November 2011 at 8:09 PM

@icicle_9510 "dual to the death" reminds me of hunger games ๐Ÿ˜‹

Name: Hazel
Personality: Mysterious and quiet. Has a strong personality, though, and is quick on her feet.
Description: Long, Silky brown hair always kept in a ponytail.
Extra Info: Has a diamond, light blue dove that always sits on her shoulder.

I don't have alot of time so I'll RP tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 8:14 PM

@Spenser_dog_123 yeah X3 and thanks for joining!๐Ÿ˜ƒ And tomorrow is perfect๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 8 November 2011 at 8:23 PM

Name:
- Poppy
- Damien
Age(Can't be higher than 18, or lower than 10):
- Male
Personality:
-Dark, mysterious, dangerous, yet funny, carefree, and very tough.
-Dark, dangerous, very protective of his sister, funny, serious a lot, and alert.
Description:
- Long, straight, dark black, thigh length hair, green eyes, 5' 7" tall, slender, eyes are very alert. I always wear a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top, my jean jacket, and my black combat boots.
- Short, yet styled dark black hair, dark green eyes, 6' 3" tall, muscled, alert eyes. He always wears jeans, a black shirt, and his black jacket.
Extra Info:
- I'm an expert swordswoman. I also can load, aim, and shoot a gun faster than a normal person. My brother is Damien.
- He's great at archery and persuades people with ease. His sister is ME, Poppy.

Deleted • 9 November 2011 at 10:05 PM

@cupcake-neko thanks for joining๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 10 November 2011 at 9:22 PM

@icicle_9510
@cupcake-neko

Hazel stepped forward. She shivered at the sight of the 3 tall teenagers standing in front of her. "Whatever, it doesn't matter," she said to herself,"i'm good with a sword and quick on my feet. I can get into Utopia. I CAN."

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 10 November 2011 at 9:24 PM

Poppy looks at Hazel then back at her sword. She looks around, feeling very paranoid.

Dimitri stands by his sister, counting his arrows.