Shapeshifter Island

in Roleplaying

Female
116 posts

lululore • 13 November 2011 at 4:21 PM

"Hey Poppy! Dimitri! Damien!!" Xai said.
"Hey Poppy! Dimitri! Damien!!" Koda said.

"how's everyone doing here?" Xai wondered, "We didn't miss anything exciting did we?" Koda added.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 13 November 2011 at 4:25 PM

'No, nothing too exciting..' Poppy says, walking with them. 'Claire shoul be having her baby soon. Aphrodite is making her special drink that'll make sure the baby is healthy.'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 November 2011 at 4:25 PM

Pantera: I was running through the gate when I run into a guy caring twigs. The twigs fall and so do we. "Scusate pantera. Il vostro clan in questa destra?" I said in Italian.

Female
116 posts

lululore • 13 November 2011 at 4:41 PM

"ooh! that's exciting!" Xai said. "You have to tell us when the baby is coming so that we can be there too!" Koda told Poppy.

from behind they heard twigs and people fall. They turn around.

*sigh* "Dimitri as clumsy as ever." Xai said sarcastically XD

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 13 November 2011 at 4:46 PM

'Um... Sorry...' Dimitri says. 'I don't speakItalian..

'I will!' Poppy says.

I(Aphrodite) walk outside and see Xai and Koda. I smile and run down the steps. I run and hug them both, 'Koda, Xai!'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 November 2011 at 4:50 PM

Pantera: "Sorry sometimes I forget that I'm pretty much the only one that speaks Italian. I said that I'm Pantera and that I'm sorry." I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 13 November 2011 at 4:53 PM

'It's ok... It was kind of my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going,' Dimitri says. He starts to pick the twigs up. 'I'm Dimitri.

Female
116 posts

lululore • 13 November 2011 at 4:54 PM

"Aphrodite!" The twins both said, "How've you been?"

"Poppy said you were making a special drink for the baby, do you need a couple helping hands around here?" Koda said, eager to be useful.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 November 2011 at 5:02 PM

Mike: I glanced and I saw a girl helping someone pick up twigs. I look back at them. "Pantera?" I yelled.

Pantera: "Mike!" I said. We both went to our big cats form and played. We roared in enjoyment. We both changed back to human. "Where's Nectorine?" I asked.

Mike: I turned my head away in the direction of where she was.

Pantera: I ran over to the place and saw Nectorine. I then see her leg. I wake her up. "Nectorine? It's your big sister."

Nectorine: I yawned. "Pantera?" I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 13 November 2011 at 6:40 PM

'I'm fine. And yes, I could use some help.' I say, smiling.

Poppy runs away, dashing off to work on her pouches for herbs.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 November 2011 at 6:46 PM

Rose lays down tired she was practicing for her next race with Aphrodite in the woods she must have been up to 100 miles
"I need to get faster"she says

Female
116 posts

lululore • 16 November 2011 at 12:34 AM

"yay! I was getting kinda bored doing nothing all day; what do you need us to do?" Koda asked.

"yes, but we can't stay for long. We have to be back before the sun goes down, because it's not safe after dark when we go back." Xai was wondering what else was out there besides them, "anyways, let's get workin'!" Xai regained her cheerful composure.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 16 November 2011 at 7:01 PM

'Well, I need someone to crush up some leaves for me.' Aphrodite starts off with.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 November 2011 at 7:43 PM

Rose runs out"i will help oh please oh please"she pleaded

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 18 November 2011 at 8:14 AM

'Um...' Aphrodite glances at Rose then back at Koda and Xia. She sighs and motions for them all to follow her. 'Come along...'

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 18 November 2011 at 2:58 PM

"YAY" she shreaks

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 November 2011 at 5:43 PM

Pantera: "What happened?" I said with the deepest concerns.

Nectorine: "I got caught in trap." I said. "While I was running away." I looked away from her.

Pantera: "Okay well let's go back to the hut." I said going into my panther form. She climbed on my back and we went to the hut that I was sharing with her and Mike.

Nectorine: I instantly fell asleep. I was tired.

Pantera: I went over to Mike outside. I sighed as I sat down beside me. "I have to tell you something." I said.

Mike: "What this time? I told you need to stop." I said angry.

Pantera: "I know and now it's gone to far. I'm sorry I really am I didn't mean for it to go this far." I said but my hand on my stomach and looking down. "He left as soon as I told him." I said.

Mike: "He was trouble." I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 18 November 2011 at 5:47 PM

Poppy notices Mike and Pantera talking. She tilts her head, wondering what they're talking about.

Aphrodite leads them to her hut. Opening the door, she enters and sits on her bed.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 November 2011 at 5:50 PM

Pantera: "I'm a week in." I said.

Mike: "You should have never have gone out with him. He only wanted you for that one thing!" I said. I stormed off into an old abandoned hut.

Pantera: I held my head in my hands and cried. I sobbed.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 18 November 2011 at 5:53 PM

Poppy walks over to Pantera, sits by her, and puts anarm around her shoulder, knowing that she needed someone to support her, even thought she didn't know what's wrong.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 November 2011 at 5:55 PM

Pantera: "Messed up big time and what's worse is that I can't even fix it." I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 18 November 2011 at 6:03 PM

'What happened? Wait...' Poppy pauses for a moment, leans towards Pantera and listens. Her eyes widen. 'You're pregnant!' She exclaims. Sh sees Pantera's face and pauses again. 'But... You don't want to be, do you?'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 November 2011 at 6:05 PM

Pantera: I bit my lip. "Yes, it's all my fault too. I could have resisted but I couldn't." I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 18 November 2011 at 6:09 PM

Poppy sighs, 'If you don't want the baby, I have something to.... Get rid of it.' She says, not looking at her.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 November 2011 at 6:14 PM

Pantera: "I don't know if I want to keep it. I mean I've always wanted to have kids ,but I didn't want to have them this early. I think I should keep it. I mean I promised myself I would never do abortion." I said. "I mean I already have a couple names of mine." I said.

Male
431 posts

schwartz • 18 November 2011 at 6:18 PM

@cupcake-neko

Skelly/Form:
A black and purple dragon
A Pink cloud
Name:
Ignatius
Fluffy
Female
Siblings: 6
Looks:
Like a super cool beach bum
Cute little girl
Personality: Very Likeable (both)
Clan: Wakataine (both are inseperable)

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 18 November 2011 at 6:18 PM

Poppy smiles, 'Well, if you do have the baby, I'll help you with it.'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 November 2011 at 6:25 PM

Pantera: "Thanks." I said. "Just wonder if it's going to be a girl or a boy and what animal it turns into it." I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 18 November 2011 at 6:27 PM

'Well, what animal did this guy turn into?' Poppy asks, wondering.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 November 2011 at 6:33 PM

Pantera: "A bear." I said with a sigh. "One year ago he was shot. He died shortly after." I said.