Contests and Plots instead of CS Monthlies.

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 10:48 PM

So I'm kind of getting a little bored with Egg Cave. There's nothing to do besides nab a few eggs at the beginning of every month. Feeding is tedious, and travel-stalking is frusturating if you get nothing.

That's why I propose my new idea: More contests!

Well, and plots, too.
Like, for Halloween, there could be something like the Ghosty plot, or maybe trick-or-treating.
For Thanksgiving, we could have a contest, like gifting something (not necessarily eggs) to everyone else to add up to a "generosity counter" or something, and whoever has the biggest would win some sort of prize.
For Christmas, we could have this AND we could decorate out own Christmas trees (and maybe a big tree in the middle of Ark too. 😃)

The winners wouldn't necessarily be the only people to get the eggs. They'd be available for purchase in the CSP three days or so after the eggs were given out (just as a little way of showing who got the originals without a note or anything. 😃)

For other months, there could be contests that lasted a couple weeks long. Like, there could be a theme "Egg cave song parodies" or "Egg cave comics". The winners would be voted on by the community and recieve special eggs (same principle as above).

Well? Whatcha think? 😃

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 8 November 2011 at 11:11 PM

@ijilleh

I like the idea!
I agree; time to spice things up a little. (;
We haven't had any fun on here in a while...
This would be great! 😊

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 11:14 PM

@whitefall
Yeah, I think that's why a lot of people are quitting. There isn't really anything to do. :/

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 8 November 2011 at 11:16 PM

@ijilleh

Ian usually does his Easter egg hunt, but that's years away. D;
Maybe he should add more annual plots/hunts? 😃
Or atleast a different way to get an egg. >.<

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 11:17 PM

@whitefall
I agree.
It's the main reason why I quit both times I did. :/

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 9 November 2011 at 1:01 AM

@ijilleh I totally agree. I'm trying to get my eggs immortal, and then I will probably just go on hiatus. We need more plots and things to keep it interesting.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 9 November 2011 at 1:05 AM

@ijilleh LOVE THIS IDEA. 😃 And incase Ian doesn't have time, he can get somebody to help! 😱

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 9 November 2011 at 1:51 AM

yes!

Female
995 posts

haunted • 9 November 2011 at 6:48 AM

@ijilleh Great ! I have never taken part in a contest or plot before though.😊

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 9 November 2011 at 8:12 AM

and the first contest could be coming up with contests 😊 Woooh paradies 😉

Deleted • 9 November 2011 at 5:51 PM

I agree, there should be more stuff involving Leila. D: Maybe Leila should have its own CSP or something involving bandit-type eggs. o_o