Your Life (better life!!)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 2 May 2011 at 4:01 PM

Ok, so this is basically your life however you want it! So basically you can run a shop when your 2 or drive when you are 1. You can do whatever. What you are probably wondering is how many people can you have at once. AN ENTIRE FAMILY!!! So you can do whatever you want, it's Your Life. What you have to know is that you are going to have to have more people around you (depending if anyone else but you will play!) so you have to be mindfull of that. Here is the form that tells you what to do:

Characters name:
Characters age:
Characters pets:
Where the house is located(make it up):
Anything else you want to add:

Ok, so that gave you an idea of what the first introducttion is like! Now to the hard decisions like what school's you are going to, what city, and all that. If you want a place to be put up here for other people to choose or you just want one only for yourself just do that. Remember this is Your Life. Nobody can tell you what to do!
These are just some ideas:

Schools:
.Gibson Middle School
.Belkin Elementary
.Hazardous High
.State college??

Lakes???:
.Motarola
.Seagate
.Staples

My character will be posted as soon as someone responds..............I want to make sure someone joins....................................................................

Female
68 posts

rukiaathen • 27 June 2011 at 10:31 AM

Characters name: Alice Pocketflower
Characters age: 18
Characters pets: a wolf, a baby fox, and a flying squirrl
Where the house is located(make it up): in NY
Anything else you want to add: i have short black hair and sky blue eyes. i can understand animals and that's why i get along so well with my pet. i take care of my two baby brothers and my younger sister.