Pixgog?

in Trading & Auctions

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 2 May 2011 at 9:14 PM

I'm looking to acquire a second Pixgog, but not for a super-outrageous price (which may not even be possible).

Why I want a second one: The dog I had had for 13 years had to be put down today...I won't bore you with all the details, but the gist is that I guess we were lucky she was around even that long. It's still hard to accept and deal with, though.

The Pixgog reminds me of heavenly dogs; the one I bought from the CS is named after my first dog that died. I would like to get the second one to keep with this theme.

As I said, I don't want to have to trade every super rare I have in my cove for this...but I'm willing to hear what you would like in exchange for yours if you're willing to trade.

I know it's possible some people may think I'm trying to guilt people in to trading me a Pixgog cheap, but I guess there's nothing I can do to change that. If you know me, you know I'm pretty upfront and kind; I would never cheat anyone for an egg (that goes for me refusing to accept too much for an exchange of one of my eggs, too).

So let me know if you have a Pixgog you're willing to trade, and take a look at my cove (I only have the one account) and let me know what you'd like of mine in exchange.

Thanks for reading and considering.

Deleted • 2 May 2011 at 9:20 PM

@neo428984 aww.... that's sad. โ˜น๏ธ if I had a pixgog, I'd trade you one, but I dont ๐Ÿ˜‹ I named my goblar after my dog that died and my olimpt after my cat that died ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 2 May 2011 at 10:47 PM

Mission accomplished. Thank you to anyone who considered trading.

Thank you, @malloweater for your response and kind words.

I wish we could lock our own topics, haha.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 2 May 2011 at 10:58 PM

@neo428984 that was fast. ๐Ÿ˜‹ it usually takes me a week to get the eggs I want๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 2 May 2011 at 11:02 PM

@redfire77 I just finally had some good luck, I guess. Good luck with your searches!