Never fix a fossit...

in Chit-Chat

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 3 May 2011 at 3:16 PM

Say all of your funny experiences here. The title is for my experience....but this topic is just to make people laugh.

Ok, so my friend Keva comes back from the girls' bathroom saying the fossit is broken, it wont stop running. The girls (including my teacher) run to the bathroom. Ms. Messina, my teacher, says she can't fix it, and she should call a plumber. but then I slap the sink, causing the fossit to stop. The next day at basketball, I tell my friend Mya what I did, and she goes around telling everyone I BROKE the fossit. Even my coach is laughing at the joke. Later, I fix the fossit there....and my coach simultaneously puts his head down saying, 'im ashamed'. It was funnier if you were there.

So, anything happen to you?

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 3 May 2011 at 3:19 PM

*cracks up*

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 3 May 2011 at 3:20 PM

@qwaszx Any funny experiences happen to you?

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 3 May 2011 at 3:30 PM

@spenser_dog_123
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Let me think. *scratches head*

266 posts

asa • 14 May 2011 at 9:56 PM

@spenser_dog_123 haha!!

a couple of days ago, in art class, it was really loud...so I couldn't really hear when my friend across the table from me said, "Are you on track?" (like the track team at my school...)
except I heard, "Are you on crack?" like the drug...-___-
So I was all like, "Wait WHAT? Did you just ask me if I was on crack?!?!"
*whole table cracks up*

hahaha..."crack"s up xD sorry, just noticed that. lmfao. xD

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 14 May 2011 at 10:58 PM

@spenser_dog_123 It's actually spelled "faucet", but a great story nonetheless. x3;

Uh, let's see. I cannot actually think of anything at this moment. I'll post if I think of anything. xD