What is a baistay and a swornt worth? (together)

in Trading & Auctions

Female
82 posts

parasaurolophus • 23 November 2010 at 1:18 PM

Hey everyone. I'm wondering what my swornt and my baistay are worth. Thanks

Deleted • 23 November 2010 at 1:21 PM

I'm not exactly sure what they are worth, it always depends on the person that's offering, technically it's worth another christmas egg and CRW egg, but it matters what your aiming for and who wants your creatures.

A swornt and foo are of the same rareness but people tend to like foo's more than swornts... so it all depends on who's offer... understand?

Hope that helped!

~Claire

Female
25 posts

beccypantherwing • 23 November 2010 at 1:30 PM

Yeah, pretty much what Fluffy said, but I thought I'd mention that I got a Roo for my Swornt, but I had to add an Eyleymo aswell :/

I didn't mind because I was desperate but TECHNICALLY just the Swort should have been enough on it's own 😋

Female
391 posts

joy • 23 November 2010 at 1:39 PM

You also have to take in account the creatures name. For me, names are almost as rare as the creature itself (since creature names can only be used once).

Deleted • 23 November 2010 at 2:42 PM

Also if they have backgrounds or freeze potions they would be worth more...

Female
82 posts

parasaurolophus • 27 November 2010 at 11:44 AM

Hmm, my swornt and baistay both have backrunds on them. I'll think about it . . .

Deleted • 29 November 2010 at 5:21 PM

I think a Swornt and Baistay... hm... you could get something good, I got a Swornt and Roo for my first Eylemo... I don't know. Backgrounds, names, what stage its at, who you are trading to... those matter a LOT.

Female
25 posts

beccypantherwing • 30 November 2010 at 5:17 PM

Woah Pwuffy! You got a Swornt and Roo just for an Eyleymo?

Haha! I had to trade my Swornt and one of my Eyleymo's to get just my Roo! Either you got a very good deal or I got ripped off xD

Deleted • 30 November 2010 at 5:20 PM

Maybe the person REALLY wanted an Eylemo... xD