I'm making a new roleplay <3

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 4:38 PM

For all of you that want to join my new RP 😊
---
Storyline:
Finally they've finished what you've been waiting for all along, this was the moment of the revealing of their new product and you're waiting in excitement. You're one of the people to test the new time machine with a bunch of others, you've been specially selected because you have talents and skills that let you surpass the other humans in the world. The department that created you specifically for this testing is also sponsoring this new Time Traveling project and so you have no choice but to participate.

Purpose:
They've created this program because they wish to explore other realms. Currently you're living on earth, but they believe that if you go farther in time enough you'll be able to access the other dimensions. The scientists hope to find life there and bring them back to study, but there is a darker purpose for all of this, as the new political group C.O.P. or "Changing our Planet" is rising up after almost a decade after being outvoted by the people who were in support of "Astrea's New Motion" they're quickly gaining influence and power.

They want to use these new dimensions to help the leader of C.O.P. rule the world... but how many worlds is enough for him?

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 4:46 PM

Pinging people that might wanna join?

@moomoomilk24
@deannablanco3
@chloekins
@cqpkytty
@crescentfeather
@oranberry100
@pegasasu

@fluffy <-- I like pinging myself XD It makes me feel special!!

<<CHARACTER FORM>>
Name:
Sector:
Personality:
Uniform:
Looks:
Power:
Other:

<<SECTORS>>
Borealis Sector: if you have a power dealing with science/physical properties of the earth (Technology, gravity)
Orion Sector: Any power dealing with a physical aspect of your body/physical abilites (EX: super strength)
Cygnus Sector: If you have a power dealing with elements.
Pegasus Sector: if you have a power dealing with mental abilities
Sagitta Sector: if you're well-rounded but don't have a specific ability in ONE thing
---
NOTE: Uniform is what you wear πŸ˜‰ ONE OUTFIT πŸ˜‹
if your power is being able to control "earth" like "ground earth" you're in the Cygnus sector 😊
---
I think I covered all possible categories πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 4:47 PM

AH!! OLD LADY MAKING KILLER RP!!

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 4:54 PM

@chloekins so you think you might join?

Killer as in "awesome" or someone's going to die?!

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 4:55 PM

@Fluffy

Killer as in awesome, but im a horrible RPer XD

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 4:57 PM

@chloekins doesn't matter πŸ˜‹

OH! A note in roleplay on this πŸ˜‰

this is going to be a LITERATE roleplay!!!

Anything out of topic shall not go in the main thread

(I'll make one when we get enough people)

it will go in here, maybe I'll even create a thread specifically for something that's random-ish but has to do with this topic πŸ˜‹ But anyways, nothing random will go in the RP

RULES:
-type at least three GOOD sentences please πŸ˜‰
**They don't have to be descriptive but three sentences is the minimum
-No out of topic discussions πŸ˜‹

That's pretty much it!

If you're gonna end up inactive please post on an out of character thread that you are! That would be awesome ❀️

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:00 PM

Pinging more people

@smilies
@trish
@lola622f
@pegasasu
@phoenizis 😊

---
Does anyone know what the limit is with the pings? I've heard it's five but then someone else said that it's not πŸ˜‹
---
If you have any questions please ask!

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:01 PM

@Hayz

7,923 posts

hayz • 24 December 2011 at 5:02 PM

Name:Silic Ezar
SectorπŸ˜‹egasus (Thanks @fluffy !)
Personality: Random
Uniform: Vocaloid Kagamine Rin Uniform oDo
Looks:Short black hair, black eyes, 5'4
Power: Persuasion
Other: Errr likes to sing? And likes to become the victim/evil πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:17 PM

@hayz so you're power is persuasion I guess that's bending people's mentality so you'll be in Pegasus 😊
--
More info on C.O.P.

What Acronym stands for: Changing our Planet

Purpose:
To make the "Creator" rule the world.

Society Under their Rule:
Everyone will have ranks, ranks are first determined by what your family ranking is, you'll automatically start out with your family's average ranking, then if you're a good student as you grow older and get a good job then you're ranking goes up, but if you're terribly then you're ranking goes down. Your personal ranking is also affecting your family's.

Each rank comes with it's own perks as well πŸ˜‰
----
NOTE: you don't have to worry about ranks right now because you're in the sectors and don't have ranks.

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:23 PM

Pinging more people:
@carnatate
@plushie
@rowina
@celeste
@qwaszx

--
First world to visit:
Celestial Border (I reuse names)

Setting: A tranquil and peaceful place with beautiful scenery and everything seems a quiet calm.

Creatures:
<<GOOD>>
Fluffy bunny-like things that can lull you to sleep with their eyes if you look at them too long
--Bright flowers that can talk and see your future
<<EVIL>>
large nasty worms that try to eat you (you'll have to fight these) *can bend the space around you*
Badges and moles that live underground and make it a hobby of taking the earth from under your feet and trapping you inside their caves. *can bend the earth*

Humans:
Nymph like creatures that live in the water but are afraid to come out on land because of the moles. They only go out on land during the day and return to the water at night. highly intelligent but don't understand that the moles underground are their enemies.

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:23 PM

Ill join later today! Since i gotta go soon!

2,591 posts

celeste • 24 December 2011 at 5:24 PM

@fluffy
Interesting... But am I a good enough RPer to join? 030

7,923 posts

hayz • 24 December 2011 at 5:25 PM

PINGS!
~**~
@lola622f
@skylark
@deannablanco3
@lily-
@pirateseaz

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 24 December 2011 at 5:26 PM

Maybe...πŸ˜‹ I always float out of RPs cause everyone always ignores my posts... :/

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 December 2011 at 5:27 PM

Name: Jasper Lye
Sector: Borealis
Personality: changes often
Uniform: I dunno?
Looks: Pale. Has jet black hair and almost-bkack eyes. Wears black a lot.
Power: Shadows
Other:

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:30 PM

@celeste as long as you can type three sentences per post and not get off topic too much you're awesome 😊

@qwaszx please join! If you find that we're ignoring them you're welcome to drift out but please give it a chance? We (i know I would) love to have you in this RP 😊

@lola622f welcome!
I was thinking that shadows would fall under Borealis, but if you wanna be Cygnus that's fine too 😊

--
I like stars so I made these sectors from star names, of course they're not the most attractive names but they'll do πŸ˜‹
--
@chloekins kk ❀️

@marie_lily 😊 JOIN?

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 24 December 2011 at 5:31 PM

@fluffy πŸ˜ƒ I have to catch up on the others one first, but I'll join this one soon! πŸ˜‰

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 December 2011 at 5:31 PM

@fluffy oh XD

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:32 PM

@moomoomilk24 yay!

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 24 December 2011 at 5:32 PM

I'll join later πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:34 PM

@qwaszx awesome πŸ˜‰

2,591 posts

celeste • 24 December 2011 at 5:42 PM

@fluffy
I'll also join later, since my IPad spazzed out in the middle of my form... XP

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 5:43 PM

@celeste awesome! I'll wait for your charrie form 😊

2,591 posts

celeste • 24 December 2011 at 5:47 PM

@fluffy
Try not to start without me! XD

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 6:08 PM

@celeste we're not starting until I make a new thread πŸ˜‹ This is in chit-chat right now πŸ˜‰ Just getting people to join first!Q

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 24 December 2011 at 6:09 PM

Name: Seal

Sector: Cygnus Sector

Personality: Hyper, pyromaniac, funny, loves to light things on fire

Uniform: Normal clothes, I guess ^^'

Looks: Quite a bit smaller than others, straight, light brown hair and freckles, usually soot covers her face (she blows things up), green-gray eyes

Power: Always has explosives in a backpack, can set things on fire very quickly

Other: Umm...None?

2,591 posts

celeste • 24 December 2011 at 7:22 PM

Name: Hope Clove

Sector: Borealis

Personality: She's fairly shy at the best of times, and completely withdrawn at the worst. Sometimes, she can blurt out some random things, and then shy away from it, even if it is the correct response. Hope also tends to have a habit of suddenly becoming very agitated, which tends to worry lots of people around her.

Uniform: A midnight blue shirt with a golden vest, which has a black stripe running down the left. She usually wears knee-low denim jeans, but may switch to black full-sized loose jeans if it is a special mission or occasion. She also has an alternate uniform, which is a purple t-shirt, with has a yellow lightning bolt running down the side, and a midnight blue jacket, with white jeans. In both uniforms, she wears orange sneakers with a blue line running across the side. Hope only wears her alternate uniform if her normal uniform is destroyed or unavailable.

Looks: Honey brown hair, running down in a small side ponytail. It has a little bit of curliness at the end of her ponytail, and is clipped with a butterfly clip. Her eyes are aqua-marine, while she has a rather dark complexion - about slightly tanned skin. Hope has a very innocent face.

Power: Invention and technology

Other: She's very cautious about strangers, and tends to not trust new people she meets, unless she has the approval of someone she trusts. She also has a huge weakness for cute things.

@fluffy

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 7:26 PM

@celeste @moomoomilk24 OMG awesome ❀️ @lola622f heyy @hayz heya!

~*~*List of Charries*~*~
@celeste - Hope Clove - 14
@moomoomilk24 - Seal - 11
@lola622f - Jasper - 15
@hayz - Silic Ezar - 14

7,923 posts

hayz • 24 December 2011 at 7:27 PM

@fluffy RAWR. XD