Mo's???

in Help & Questions

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 26 August 2011 at 11:08 PM

Okay, so I was wondering, people say that their Mo shows up in a different creature in the cave, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!! Does the black eggs with ? on them look like a common, or do they think they are adopting a tasma, but when they go to their cove it's a Mo, I just wanted to know cuz I want a Mo, some people with an account as old as mine have found like 4 MO'S!! Just wondering, please ping and answer!!

3,562 posts

cafe • 26 August 2011 at 11:09 PM

They pop up like normal mos now,

But in V1, they'd pop up as another critter. Like you'd steal a drakomo and get a mo.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 26 August 2011 at 11:11 PM

@cafe

Oooh, I didn't know they did that in V1!! Ok, thanks!!

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 26 August 2011 at 11:12 PM

On V1 of Egg Cave, Mos were disguised as common eggs. The only way to get a Mo from the Cave was by stealing all ten eggs that day and hoping that one of them was a Mo.
So, for example, you go to reveal an egg and it turns out to be a Krah egg. You adopt it, visit your cove, and then... Mo egg. 😱

Egg Cave V2 changed it so that Mos are no longer disguised and you don't fill up your cove with a ton of common eggs just for one.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 26 August 2011 at 11:15 PM

@meteroid

I like that, that way you don't waste all the space in your cove!! I know some people think that it just makes Mo's less rare though.

151 posts

gisel4356 • 26 August 2011 at 11:35 PM

^^ i found a mo when i was 2 days old on egg cave (days old is that right xD)
but i traded it ....o_e

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 9 March 2017 at 9:05 AM

@Skittlejg

I just got a mo today.. it showed up as an Onnekas egg. so I named it mossrbunny.. then when I hit to view profile it changed into a mo.