No CC Voucher

in Problems & Bugs

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 24 July 2016 at 9:25 PM

Sorry. I don't mean to re-post the same topic, but I didn't think this was an error until now. I didn't get a CC voucher for the asteroid plot.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 24 July 2016 at 9:40 PM

@cosmia Did you officially finish the plot by finding the queen, and following the post-defeat-of-the-queen dialogue between the characters?

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 24 July 2016 at 9:41 PM

@spiritkoi Yes, I did.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 24 July 2016 at 9:42 PM

@cosmia Hmm, then I'm not sure. After you finished all that, when you look on the asteroid main plot page, did you see the green block that said you completed it too?

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 24 July 2016 at 9:44 PM

A green block? No, I didn't/don't see that at all. But I am so sure that I did go through the post dialogue after the queen.
@spiritkoi

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 24 July 2016 at 9:46 PM

@cosmia At the end of all the dialogue, there was a blue button that said something along the the lines of complete the asteroid plot or something. Maybe you didn't click it?

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 24 July 2016 at 9:48 PM

@spiritkoi Voucher been sent now. So, nvr md.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 24 July 2016 at 9:52 PM

@cosmia Hmm, okay. Hopefully, you can get to the bottom of this. If you had clicked the blue button at the end of all the dialogue, it should have redirected you to the asteroid plot page with a green block in the list of things you do (mining, fighting, etc) above the links of the places.

EDIT:

GREAT! Glad you got your CC! ^^

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 24 July 2016 at 9:56 PM

@spiritkoi
According to Meteoroid I didn't finish the plot. But I was so sure I had. My memory flunked. =( Now I am sad to know I missed more of the story and feel terrible for bothering eggcave about it.

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 24 July 2016 at 10:00 PM

@cosmia
Mistakes happen, don't stress over it. 😊 Enjoy your CC Voucher. I'll be closing this topic as this has been resolved!