In Memory of @coolbobj

in General

278 posts

birdboysplace • 7 November 2016 at 12:01 AM

Today will be the 1st anniversary of my real life best friends passing..

I introduced @coolbobj to Egg Cave.. and she loved it soooo much! She enjoyed talking to so many of you! She had told me that if anything were to ever happen to her, to make sure that her critters were taken care of. I made sure that all her accounts were merged together and that all her creatures were cared for until they were immortal. Her cove will always be there in her memory.

We met almost 5 years ago at our job. We were totally different from one another but we were the best of friends. We actually were nothing alike but our differences didn't matter to us at all. Over the years we shared so many things. Those things included some sadness but it also included a lot of fun and laughter. I thought I was a bit crazy, but I think she had me beat on that one.. 😊

I taught her not to be afraid of the little creatures like frogs, lizards, snakes, and spiders and how they could not eat her because she was so much bigger...lol I taught her about gardening and Florida landscaping, but she taught me the most important thing of all...that I could get through the difficulties of life... no matter how much I had thought of giving up.

I talked to her about an hour before she passed.. and I had no idea that it would be that last time I would ever speak to her.

She has left a huge gap in my life, one that I know I can never fill but I do know that by knowing her that I am richer by far. Any of you who had the pleasure of meeting her would know what a wonderful person she was... 😊

If you choose, you can visit her cove @coolbobj

Bird

Female
869 posts

netherling • 7 November 2016 at 12:44 AM

@birdboysplace
Sending you tons of love today ❤ī¸ I know how it is to lose a friend, and the 1st anniversary of her passing was this year as well

278 posts

birdboysplace • 7 November 2016 at 12:46 AM

@ami_utsukushii

Sending you love and hugs also... ❤ī¸

It can be hard for sure..

So sorry you lost your friend.....

Bird

Female
869 posts

netherling • 7 November 2016 at 12:52 AM

@birdboysplace
Thank you, and i'm sorry you have to go through the same ☚ī¸

Female
67 posts

az3396123 • 24 December 2016 at 3:11 AM

Do you know how it is to feel cheated by a friend that you felt that could have actually have been your friend? I do. I got really mad at her but, she's gone now. I am sorry to say but she died in a ........ car........... crash.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 24 December 2016 at 3:49 AM

@birdboysplace

Gosh that sounds so familiar to me, I've been thru that twice cause my friends were way older then me. And I used to talk to them alot, but it really does feel empty when they're gone and you can no longer talk to them anymore. And I never knew that would be the last time I talked to them ever, it was just shocking to find out later on when someone tells you so and so passed away, did you know? And I'd be like what? No way, I just saw them not too long ago. The memories are what keep that person alive in your heart that's all I can say...It is empty in this world without them, but they live on in your heart. And when you think about them it should put a smile on your face they wouldn't want to see you hurting since they're gone.