List of Individuals of a Species

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
69 posts

darkwing35177 • 11 November 2016 at 12:00 PM

So my idea, as said in the title, would be for there to be a list of all of the individuals of a species. I've personally had a lot of difficulty finding people with specific creatures UFT. If, for example, you're looking for an UFT creature, you aren't able to see if someone's UFT account has one, unless it's in the trade center or named something like: '__uft_Mystic-'. If there was full list, perhaps linked from the Archives, it'd be much easier to put together your dream cove.

Non-binary
198 posts

plisser9 • 11 November 2016 at 12:49 PM

@darkwing35177 I like the idea. It would be interesting to see how many of certain creatures there were as well. The only issues may be: people getting multiple people asking about their creatures which would be annoying or asking about ones that are NUFT, or creatures that would get too many stats and evolve before the owner wanted them to.

A more sophisticated system may have be put in place, i.e. an option to voluntarily put your creatures on certain lists/otherwise on the universal for trade list.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 13 November 2016 at 10:35 AM

@darkwing35177

This is a really cool idea! I agree with what plisser9 said, maybe a universal trade list?

Hopefully this gets added on Version 3!

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 17 January 2017 at 9:09 AM

Sounds like a wonderful idea.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 19 February 2017 at 7:34 PM

@darkwing35177
Great idea! Oh, maybe they could also include a creature count, which counts how many individual creatures of that species there are.