Lifepine: Winter Creature Suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like this creature/want this creature to be created?

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 11 November 2016 at 9:01 PM

Hey, I decided to make a winter creature.

Image:
http://imgur.com/A7D394L
Name:
Lifepine
Egg Description
Lifepine eggs are considered to be sacred and precious. Under federal law, no one from the SARC or outsiders are allowed to tamper with Lifepine eggs. If the bark outside is broken into, it will sicken and wilt if it does succeed to grow, losing medical potential. If someone is in possession of a sick Lifepine, it is considered unfortunate and a curse.
More about the Lifepine
Adult Lifepine tower above other trees in the forest. Adult Lifepine protect their eggs to have them grow in a safe location. They refuse to be trimmed, oftentimes looking wily and scraggly. At night in the winter, they help provide food and shelter to wild and unfortunate creatures within their environment, as they do not shed their leaves. They are avid environmentalists and rid the forest of litter, to stop pollution and keep their forest pretty. Forest-dwelling species such as Canosh and Pangolin often seek shelter upon Lifepine for its caring protection. Fully grown Lifepine leaves have great medicinal potential and are often served to dying creatures, hence the name Lifepine. They might seem just a tree, but they are warm to the heart and kind to the roots.

Creator: @jellifysh

Edit: Sorry the proportions on the image aren't exactly correct. I'm not exactly a master of drawing with my finger on an IPad.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 12 November 2016 at 3:19 PM

@jellifysh

The description is very creative! ❤� 😉

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 12 November 2016 at 3:22 PM

@izziebee1017 thank you! I'm surprised that people (3) are finally liking it... it used to be 100% no. I might make some edits, but I think it might have some potential for maybe a cave monthly or crw.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 12 November 2016 at 3:23 PM

@jellifysh

I think so too!

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 12 November 2016 at 3:28 PM

@izziebee1017 Edits have been made to the description.

Female
2,391 posts

ida92 • 24 November 2016 at 4:41 PM

@jellifysh I really like the description. 😊