Creature Suggestion. (Easter/April) Puheg

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 1 January 2017 at 12:18 PM

http://hiddenlake.deviantart.com/art/Creature-Suggestion-Eggcave-Puheg-654744500?ga_submit_new=10:1483291036

Egg: The Puheg egg is a great gift to give those on Easter. The egg shimmers and sparkles when held up to the sun. If you hold it up to the sun you will notice that the egg can be seen into. The egg is also a bit cold to the touch.

Creature: The Puheg has inspired some of the designs you see on Easter eggs. During adolecents the Puheg will stay near it's mother until it reaches adulthood. The child Puheg needs a lot of affection and caring. Thats why it's best not to separate the Puheg from it's parents otherwise it will slowly die. The Puhegs unlike other creatures enjoy warm weather and running around in the sun. Each Puheg as a unique design, like a finger print no design on the Puheg is the same. Once the Puheg reaches adulthood The Puheg will be abandon by its parents so the Puheg can go off on its own to start its own family. The Puhegs are often shown in festivals during spring time. Most showing off the beautiful designs on their Puheg. The Puheg attracts its mate by the colors on their stomachs. Puhegs that have a vibrant color and bright color are considered to be strong compared to Puhegs with a duller color which are considered to be weak.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 1 January 2017 at 12:20 PM

It's really cute! I love the colours. Would be perfect for easter(just read the title LOL) or something like that xD Hope it gets made 😸

@poptarts

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 7 January 2017 at 5:47 PM

@poptarts

Aww it's adorable! 😃 Awesome work, this suggestions has potential! 😉

Female
57 posts

jjlapple • 9 January 2017 at 6:20 PM

Really good!

Female
265 posts