Misspellings/Faulties in Creature Descriptions

in Problems & Bugs

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 10 February 2017 at 11:45 PM

Huzzah! I proofread!

In the second subtopic in the Mecko Description, it reads this.

Most first-time Mecko owners are surprised when their Mecko begins to grow more heads as they mature.

A young Mecko has simpler brain functions and, consequently, isn't as smart as an older Mecko. But as Meckos begin to age they require more storage for their memories, food-gathering patterns, interactions with other creatures, and even nature itself; this is why they grow more heads. This makes a fully matured Mecko with three heads very wise, cunning, and difficult to tempt and deceive. Why? Because it is so well adapted to its surroundings and environment.

There has only been one report of a four-headed Mecko. It didn't live long enough to prove whether or not a forth head made the Mecko even smarter than any other. In general, most others only mature to have three heads.

The word I underlined was the wrong usage. Forth should be replaced with "fourth".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the second subtopic of the Snawler Description, it reads this:

Snawler have an extremely hard shell that is impenetrable. Funny enough, Snawler also travel very quickly. They have an extremely slick underbody which allows them to "slide" across any surface. Sometimes playing the game "Kick a Snawler" is rather entertaining! Even better, Snawler don't mind!

I underlined the Snawler as it is improper use of plurals. It should either be

"Even better, Snawlers don't mind!"

OR

"Even better, the Snawler doesn't mind!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the first subtopic of the Trenka Description, it reads this:

This egg was only given out on July 20-26 of 2012 for Egg Cave's 3-year birthday celebration.

However, it says above that the Trenka was only available July 20-25, 2012.

98 posts

flarrow • 11 February 2017 at 12:45 AM

@jellifysh YES go you

honey badger don't care ,u.

those smarts tho

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 February 2017 at 12:55 AM

These typos have been fixed. Thank you for finding them.

As these problems have been fixed this topic is now closed.