Hey Everyone!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
5 posts

zestyranch • 19 February 2017 at 8:36 PM

I'm new, I've got no clue what I'm doing, but I like it so far! 😊 Would love to make some friends!

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 February 2017 at 8:38 PM

@zestyranch (this is a ping made by clicking the bell under your name. Sends the user a notification so they know you've replied!)

Hi! I remember when I got started. It was rough. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
5 posts

zestyranch • 19 February 2017 at 8:39 PM

@leafstarofskyclan Ah, thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 February 2017 at 8:40 PM

@zestyranch No problem! (Ah, you've caught on, young grasshopper!)

Female
5 posts

zestyranch • 19 February 2017 at 8:50 PM

@leafstarofskyclan What's the easiest way to get people to feed your eggs? Is there a forum page or an online user list or a click exchange thing somewhere?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 February 2017 at 8:52 PM

There is a click exchange, but its different from what you are probably thinking. You can only hold ten creatures there. You can request people that have "Daily Feed List" pages on the forums, but they sometimes give a size limit. As for the online user list, there is none that I know of. Hope this helps!

@zestyranch

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 19 February 2017 at 9:33 PM

@zestyranch
Welcome! Do you have any questions? I'd be happy to answer them. 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 19 February 2017 at 9:41 PM

@zestyranch
Welcome! Ask any question you may have! Feel free to send a request! Also, if someone writes on your wall, you have to write on the other person's wall for them to see your reply!

Female
35 posts

sleemo • 20 February 2017 at 1:49 AM

@zestyranch
Hi and welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

Female
5 posts

zestyranch • 21 February 2017 at 5:15 PM

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! 😊 Finally starting to figure things out I think, haha.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 5:25 PM

@zestyranch

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here. Sending you some gifts!

Female
5 posts

zestyranch • 21 February 2017 at 5:26 PM

@chloelove Thank you so much!!! ❀️

Female
3,802 posts

sparklefox • 21 February 2017 at 5:35 PM

@zestyranch - Welcome to Egg Cave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me (or the others who have already offered, your choice).

Since you've already been taught about pinging, allow me to give you another little tidbit of information about them. You can only ping up to five users in a post, and after that any other pings will not be sent as notifications.
@a @b @c @d @e @f - User f will not be sent a notification as they're the sixth ping in the post.

Checking out the Forum Rules and the Site Guidelines would be an easy way to start. Other useful links are the FAQ and eCode. You've probably already done this, but they're still rather useful.

A common mistake from newbies is that they'll ping and reply to people using their own wall. Pinging does not work out of forums and the blog, and to reply to people's comments you go to their wall instead.

I apologise if you knew any of the above information already.

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 4:55 PM

Greetings and warmest welcomes to EggCave.
I am aaalien, but you may call me Adrian.
If you ever need a friend or someone to help you understand the site, feel free to add me and comment on my wall. ❀️