cocotravaganza exchange

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Did the same thing happen to you?

Female
129 posts

wavypavy • 20 February 2017 at 2:51 PM

I was only a handful of chocolates away from another creature when the site reached February 20th and I was told I couldn't receive any more chocolate, so I bought some travels instead. Then I received more chocolate, enough to buy my creature if I hadn't already bought travels thinking I couldn't get more chocolate. I tested sending chocolate to someone, and it worked.

I would like it to have been made clear when the event ended so that I didn't waste my chocolates.

Edit: I was also finding chocolate even though the exchange page said that I couldn't

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 20 February 2017 at 3:08 PM

@wavypavy

The wording on that disclaimer bar is very confusing. It makes it sound like getting chocolates already ended. But I think it meant that getting chocolates would end midnight on the 20th.

But I agree, it wasn't made very clear ☹️

Do you still have the travels you bought? I can trade you whichever creature you wanted for the travels? I like to stock up plenty of travels anyway ^^

Female
129 posts

wavypavy • 20 February 2017 at 3:11 PM

@mairbear
I have one of the travels, but I used the other two. I could also trade you a White Christmas Mug Of Cocoa (VIRTUALLY UNOBTAINABLE) and a Strawberry Chocolate Turtle (rare).
The creature I wanted was an ami.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 20 February 2017 at 3:24 PM

@wavypavy

That doesn't really add up? 3 travels = 150 points. Are you sure you had enough? o_O

Female
129 posts

wavypavy • 21 February 2017 at 12:05 AM

@mairbear
I got a cheaper creature as well as the travels. I have another 50 chocolates now, so I can get an event travel of you choice