You do not have Javascript enabled on your browser. To play, you will need to enable Javascript otherwise things won't work. To enable it,
click here for instructions
.
Cash Shop
Explore
Shop
Games
Social
Log In
Register
Cash Shop
Explore
The Cave (Adopt)
The Archives
Items Database
World Map
Mysterious Asteroid
Ark City
Adoption Center
SAR Center
Leila
Leila Oasis
Shop
Trades Center
Auctions
User Shops
Tim's Food Shoppe
Thief Shop
Donations Center
General Food Store
Travel Agency
Toy Shop
The Bakery
Bean Sack
Leila Library
Trinket Travels
Finley's Flavors
Games
Monthly Challenge
Site Trivia
Wall of Sandrodons
Alkub Racing
Lottery
Quests
Social
Site Blog
Forums
Leaderboards
CDWC
Click Exchange
Player Guide
Log In
Register
The Cave (Adopt)
The Archives
Items Database
World Map
Mysterious Asteroid
Ark City
Adoption Center
SAR Center
Leila
Leila Oasis
Monthly Challenge
Site Trivia
Wall of Sandrodons
Alkub Racing
Lottery
Quests
Trade Center
Auctions
User Shops
Galleries
Tim's Food Shoppe
Thief Shop
Donations Center
General Food Store
Travel Agency
Toy Shop
The Bakery
Bean Sack
Leila Library
Trinket Travels
Finley's Flavors
Site Blog
Forums
Leaderboards
CDWC
Click Exchange
Player Guide
Back
Forum: Welcomes & Introductions
New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!
Search
Everything
•
eCode
•
Rules
Create New Topic
1
2
...
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
...
359
360
Topic
# Replies
Latest
If you love pets from egg cave come straight here!!!????????????
By
lily666
, July 26, 2013
3
26 Jul 2013
By
fakeworld
Hello! I'm new here. :)
By
yukionna
, July 26, 2013
3
26 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
So I'm new, shocking right? I want some friends and I have a question!
By
disneyland
, July 24, 2013
33
26 Jul 2013
By
kittykatty
Hi Everyone! I'm new :)
By
firewolfclaw
, July 25, 2013
3
26 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
newbie here!!!!!
By
kandykrush
, July 25, 2013
2
26 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
I'm new (Shocking!) I need friends and clicks (please!)
By
cpwiser10
, July 24, 2013
4
26 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
Hello! I'm new!
By
zook1
, July 25, 2013
3
26 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
Hello everyone!
By
elokena
, July 25, 2013
2
26 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
Hi everyone
By
rosarotevans
, July 25, 2013
2
26 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
hi! i'm new.
By
lemon_ferret
, July 25, 2013
3
26 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
Hi, I'm new here.
By
okami
, July 24, 2013
4
24 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
new here
By
leah1462002
, July 24, 2013
1
24 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
Newbie, need friends x3
By
kuma
, July 24, 2013
1
24 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
I need 5 friends
By
Deleted
, July 24, 2013
6
24 Jul 2013
By
safikei
Not a newbie this time...
By
danielle
, July 23, 2013
0
23 Jul 2013
By
danielle
Just another Newbie :3
By
caffeinedpanda
, July 22, 2013
6
23 Jul 2013
By
semo2005
Hello!???????~~
By
yangguang2000
, July 20, 2013
15
23 Jul 2013
By
lecherryfrost
New To This
By
lecherryfrost
, July 23, 2013
4
23 Jul 2013
By
cutebirdy79
Newbie, Need friends!
By
distraction
, July 21, 2013
8
22 Jul 2013
By
caffeinedpanda
Newbie Alert
By
scrambled
, July 22, 2013
6
22 Jul 2013
By
fluffamun
Hello ^.^ new here
By
annabanana0010
, July 21, 2013
2
22 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
o.o im not new but Hi ^o^
By
cami
, July 21, 2013
8
21 Jul 2013
By
cami
Hi! I'm new here.
By
evieseriously
, July 21, 2013
5
21 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
I'm just a new peep here...
By
himitsu
, July 19, 2013
4
21 Jul 2013
By
fakeworld
CRAZY!!!!!!!!
By
cutebirdy79
, June 23, 2013
3
21 Jul 2013
By
cutebirdy79
Salutations!
By
josie1130
, July 19, 2013
3
20 Jul 2013
By
Deleted
hi
By
kasonth
, July 19, 2013
2
20 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
nice to meet you
By
adeem
, July 19, 2013
4
20 Jul 2013
By
marinalily
Hello All!!
By
reponeonn
, July 17, 2013
5
19 Jul 2013
By
himitsu
Pleased to meet you!
By
bubble_pop
, July 17, 2013
9
19 Jul 2013
By
fakeworld
1
2
...
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
...
359
360
Log In
Register